PDA

View Full Version : New wigs and makeup

Susan Johnson
10-31-2006, 09:09 AM
In August I bought some makeover DVDs but had not had the chance to practice on myself. Last week I went to Hull and bought four wigs, it was nice because I could actually try them on to see which I liked, and equally important, which ones my wife liked. We had over the past few weeks purchased quite a lot of different types of makeup. Saturday night, (we were still away from home) I got the chance to get dressed up and try makeup and the new wigs. They all looked good although the makeup would probably have scared a blind camel. Next thing, into the car and go for a drive. It was just before mid night and there were queues of young people waiting to get into the nightclubs. Seen by lots of people but only through the window of a car where they couldn't see enough of me to see if I was male or female. It just felt so natural, not so much 'Oh look at me, I'm wearing a dress' but 'This is me doing what I always do. I never gave any thought to how I was dressed, it was just me, out for a late night drive with my wife. Don't think it would have been wise to get out of the car though.

love

Susan:happy: