PDA

View Full Version : feeling submissive w women

stephanielykes
10-31-2006, 09:12 AM
atracted to female's but i feel submisive when i'm with them?

mellisa's wife
10-31-2006, 09:27 AM
Welcome... my opinion on your very first post......... so you feel submissive when with women????? hmmmmmm cool.

Nothing wrong with that in my book.... but that'ss just:2c:

LaurenInDC
10-31-2006, 10:25 AM
I agree with the above, absolutely nothing wrong with that. We are who we are. :happy:

-L

JODIBANTON
10-31-2006, 10:35 AM
There is nothing better than having your partner take control and you just enjoy.

Jodi:devil:

stephanielykes
11-01-2006, 01:52 AM
working on hormone treatment next ! i'm a lesbeian in a mans body

GG Vanya
11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
As my avatar suggests, Trudi and I are in a Dom/sub relationship. However, we are both what is called a "switch".

While "he" is without a doubt dominant, Trudi is my submissive.

While I'm sure others do not understand this lifestyle, and find it a tad confusing, to say the least, it works for us! :happy: :dom:

Sejd
11-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I have felt submissive when around women all my life. that's why I'm not your typical Male Duh! well, isn't that how we mostly are? That's natural being a TS I think. I never was very sucessive with women being the Guy, It felt like a lot of work, and not really the way I felt. I want to be taken! made love to, I want to be the one opening up. When I get to do that - I'm in heaven.
So to give you a short answer LOL, you got it right girl.
hugs
Sejd:tongueout

Pauline53
11-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I've found that I'm becomming more submissive with women since I've been dressing more. Would love to be totally dominated at times.

Pauline.

Jen.A
11-01-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm both and not really one or the other. I change but I'd describe one side as submissive the other dominate submissive? I'm not sure about that last term but thats what it is.

I think being submissive is completely normal, its simply a matter of yin and yang and gender thats separate. If things don't feel rite don't sweat its not anybodies fault certainly not yours :winking:

Jen

paulap
11-01-2006, 11:15 PM
I definitely want to be more submissive with my wife. I need this in my life.

tall_brianna
11-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Good question, even if it was recently asked.

For me, definitely. I think there is a link between submissiveness and CDing. Haven't figured out the causal relationship yet, but I'm working on it. :)

JODIBANTON
11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
The need to be told how to grow up. I am still working on my adolsence.

kerrianna
11-02-2006, 01:49 AM
And the problem is what exactly? :dom:
Women are the greatest creatures on the earth.
Worship them.
...or become one :heehee:

Mistybtm
11-02-2006, 02:01 AM
I totaly agree with you I am very submissive with woman and love to be controled by a woman , I would let a woman do anything she wanted with me with in sane sence.
Mistybtm :D

atracted to female's but i feel submisive when i'm with them?

DressRehersal
11-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Obligatory "me too;" Sadly, I've had kind of bad luck with the last several girl's I've been with wanting to be very submissive themselves. They didn't have any objections to my dressing, but they were "whatever you want" with everything. Sadly, not really my thing.

Brianna Lovely
11-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Many years ago, when I was married, I would have to say that I was neutral, not Dom or sub at home, but very dominant at work. After my wife passed away, I had several fantasies about being dominated by a woman, found it very sexy. I told a dear friend of mine, Kathy, about my desires and she jokingly said "I bet you would love it if I wore boots, leather pants and whipped your butt with a riding crop". I just said "Oh, how kinky", but deep inside I was really excited by the idea.

After a few years went by, I realized that it was not so much that I wanted to be dominated by a woman, but I wanted to be a woman. I wanted to be dominated by a man, this led me to explore the gay culture and I liked it.

Suddenly my desire to present myself as a woman, increased ten-fold. Today, I want to be desired by a man, to be dominated in the bedroom. My dream is to find a man who would love me as a person, treat me like a lady, and "take" me in the bedroom.
Oh well, a gurl can dream, can't she?

kerrianna
11-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Brianna, you are indeed lovely, and there is a man out there for your gurl. I've been checking around online and I'm surprised how many guys (and good-looking, well endowed) are into us 'gurls'. So you never know....:daydreaming:

Scotty
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
I've always been submissive, just the way I am. Had a good upbringing so it's not like my mom was a dictator or anything.

I willk say that when times are tough on a woman I stand up and take charge, but otherwise I'm submissive to neutral, I believe in a 50/50 mix.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 04:16 PM
i don't know why, but around girls at school, i feel like at times i can't get the words that i want to get out.