PDA

View Full Version : A Fall Drive

pattihose
10-31-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi Girls,
I'm back from a 5 hour drive on two beautiful fall days through new england, and I must say, it was my first experience getting out of the car and pumping my own gas en femme...what was more thrilling is that a police officer pulled in, stared over at my legs, and went on his way after gassing up...I was so excited I think I soiled myself! Anyone else having any fun?

Jodi
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM
I hope you had some toilet paper in your purse:tongueout

Jodi

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Well, maybe if you had a pack of kleenex in your purse or a clean pad. (You know one of those fem things) in your purse. But just to fill the tank. It's not that big of a deal. Except for a newby. I was dressed and had to tell the officer that I had a CWW permit and a loaded 9mm in the glove compartment, when I was filling out a report for being rear ended. Talk about embarrassing, be a guy in a skirt who is in an accident...BJ

serinalynn
10-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Well, maybe if you had a pack of kleenex in your purse or a clean pad. (You know one of those fem things) in your purse. But just to fill the tank. It's not that big of a deal. Except for a newby. I was dressed and had to tell the officer that I had a CWW permit and a loaded 9mm in the glove compartment, when I was filling out a report for being rear ended. Talk about embarrassing, be a guy in a skirt who is in an accident...BJ

under the same circumstances I may have prefered to leave that 9MM at home.

Lori SC
10-31-2006, 11:33 PM
Wasn't it wonderful?! :c9: Where to next Patti?

Hugs, Lori :halloween: