PDA

View Full Version : how can i do this ladies?

geri
10-31-2006, 04:09 PM
i want to be able to sleep at night with boobs. can this be done? i have these nice nighties with nothing under them.
if you have any suggestions, fire away.
by the way, i went out saturday evening and i looked marvelous. my new satin blouse just shimmered and the fish net stockings were the talk of the evening.
geri

CassieW
10-31-2006, 04:56 PM
Yes, find yourself a very comfortable bra.
Huggs, Cassie

sue ellan
10-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes, find yourself a very comfortable bra.
Huggs, Cassie:iagree:
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 06:29 PM
I agree. I sleep in a bra, but the wife doesn't. If they are real, you can do as you like, but forms probably need a bra...BJ
ps. my 38C or 40 B are real. As in what god dave me.

Teresa Amina
10-31-2006, 07:45 PM
Forms and Hollister Medical Adhesive (or equivalent). Just did this Sunday night myself having formerly tried the "with a bra" approach. Far superior experience to have them glued down even while wearing a bra when out and about.

JeanneF
10-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Forms and Hollister Medical Adhesive (or equivalent). Just did this Sunday night myself having formerly tried the "with a bra" approach. Far superior experience to have them glued down even while wearing a bra when out and about.

I started doing the adhesive thing when going out a while ago. You have a lot more options when it comes to tops, because you can get away with a strapless bra (I still wear a bra, because I don't trust the adhesive 100%...I can just imagine a breast malfunction on the dance floor), and the weight of the breasts on your chest will make your posture even more femme.

Lori SC
10-31-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm in agreement with the other ladies.

I used Holisters to glue the forms on during SCC this year and slept with them for a couple nights. I didn't use a bra while sleeping. The glue held up for the three days.

I've slept with forms and a bra before, but very rarely.

Be careful with the forms. They are not meant to be squashed, if you lay on your stomach. The stores state this is a no-no. I have a set of forms that are about 4 years old that are leaking at the edges. (hence worthless now) I don't know if it was due to the pressure while on my stomach, or just poorer quality forms, or some other reason. - I just mention it as a possibility.

One way to avoid the possibility is to buy some foam pads, not the silicon forms for sleeping.

Enjoy your dreams!

Hugs, Lori :2c:

sandra-leigh
11-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Be careful with the forms. They are not meant to be squashed, if you lay on your stomach. The stores state this is a no-no.

Especially silicon forms -- they can tear or burst if you put pressure on them.

You can buy "sleeping forms", which are often foam. Unfortunately, once you've gone Silicone during the day (and evenining), then foams just don't feel the same -- silicone forms start to feel like an extension of your body, but for me the foams never do. (But foams are great for having nice perky breasts with out a bra, perhaps just held completely by friction.)

Sally24
11-01-2006, 07:48 PM
try the NuBra type stick on bras. The give you some volume, have the right feel, and don't have the rupture problem that silicone forms do. I bought a cheap pair of imitations from Walmart (in the bra department) for $25 and they work fine. Really do make the nighty look much better.

Good luck!

Sally

Tamara Croft
11-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Just my 2p, about sleeping in bras....... you shouldn't really be doing this. Bra's are made for one thing really and sleeping in them is not really ideal, especially for those who wear the wrong size in the first place. They might make you feel fem, but in all honesty, they could be doing more harm than good. Like I said, just my 2p ;)

vbcdgrl
11-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Well, you could wear a bra and breastforms. You can try gluing the breastforms to your chest with special glue, but, I've heard this really doesn't work too well. You can try hormones????? I sleep in a nighty too, and just a pair of panties. If I were you, I'd want to keep my sleeping garments as non-restrictive as possible. I do sometimes wear a wig and lipstick, makes me feel so femme!

Vikki

Debb
11-02-2006, 04:30 AM
... sleep at night with boobs. ...

As in the Three Stooges?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't have anything to add to what everyone else said, so I'll just shut up now.