PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Mall

Krystenw
10-31-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't know if you ladies have seen my post of being on vacation, but I have been on vacation since Friday. I have been letting my wife pick out what she thought I should wear each day.
I had on a pink Capri set and was working away remodeling my room when she came home for lunch about 12:00.
She came in and got in my closet and started getting another set of cloths out. My Levi skirt, ruffeled silk blouse, my vest and my roper boots, and my heavy sweater. She then told me that since I had been working so hard and that since it was Halloween I could change and go into town and go to the mall and have lunch and see a movie.
I don't know what came over her, but I accepted her offer. The movie started at 2:10 and it was 12:15. I got changed and drove the 40 miles to town and was there by 1:30.
I bought my ticket to the Movie (Flicka, What else would a cow girl go see) and still had a while so I decided that I was going to walk to the other end of the mall and back.
I was glad to see they had defibrilator near the fire extinguishers. I thought my heart was going to explode.
I made it to the other end and came on one of the family restrooms and figured I had better use it before I went into the movie. By the time I was finished my heart had calmed down some.
I left the restroom and went to the end of the mall and back to the movie and no one even looked at me strangely.
I went in and got some popcorn and a soda and went in a set down and thouroughly enjoyed the movie.
On the way out I stopped at another unisex restroom and then went to the food court and got some panda express. Then came home.
I don't know if my heart could take it again, but I certainly had a good time.
I don't know if it is because it is Halloween or what but no one even looked twice at me. Perhaps it's because I getting old. I don't know, but I had a good time.

Joy Carter
10-31-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm so glad you were able to do a good stealth presentation. It must be so satisfying to be able to blend in.:hugs:

paulaN
10-31-2006, 08:14 PM
I can see why you blended in so well, holloween or any other day for that matter. you look great, and I still love that backgroung in your photos.

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
WOW!!! Fantastic, I'm glad your vacation is going so well. That sure was nice of your wife to offer to take you out for a movie and lunch. It sure is more fun being with your SO, than by yourself. Even thought it's more expensive, see my shopping post. Oh and thanks again for the recipe....BJ

Krystenw
10-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey, thanks for the compliments, I couldn't have done it without her. She is not just my wife, she is my best friend as well.

EricaCD
10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
This sounds like just a terrific day and I am really glad it went well! Thanks for sharing such a positive experience! Erica

Adrienne Heels
10-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Krysten, you look lovely!! You blended right in with the other girls.

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
You look great and natural. It must been a good day to be a woman.

RachelDenise
11-01-2006, 05:36 AM
What a great day. I would do something nice for your wife since she went all out for you!

crossing-the-rain
11-01-2006, 05:48 AM
What'a great day for you !!!
Rain

sara_also
11-01-2006, 06:24 AM
sounds like your having a vacation to remember for a long time...Again make sure you let your wife know how much you appreciate her..