PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ho K Mart and away we go!!

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Ladies, we stopped to Kmart tonight. We wer only going to look for a skirt for me. $118 later, we both exited with big smiles. Yes, I got my skirt, we both got a turtle neck sweater, the wife got a hoody and a suit coat for work, we both got a new bra and I got a slip and some new eye shadow. It's more expensive to shop with the wife, but it's a whole lot more fun to shop with her. Especially when she says, You really should get the white sweater for that plaid skirt. Yes dear, I'll do it. And I answer, why don't you pick one out too. Got to go try on some of the new stuff....BJ

LindaG
10-31-2006, 08:21 PM
your lucky you can go shopping with your wife. My wife knows but she is not
thirlled about it. She has never seen me dressed she works nights so I am lucky there

samantha#1
10-31-2006, 10:21 PM
Like you I love shopping with my wife, our last big shop was a month ago when we were on a girls weekend away, although I was not fully made up at that time, my traditional Chinese silk top and pants brought lots of looks; we had a ball and all the lovely new things we brought made it even more thrilling. Glad when we hit our weekend retreat and I was able to fully dress. It was a fantastic weekend
Samantha.

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM
It sounds like you two were more girlfriends than a married couple. Happy for you.