PDA

View Full Version : Hallowen

carriejoe
10-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Well, what a day! My g/f suggested that i get dressed today for work and was it ever nice to be dressed all day. I went to work wearing a short black ruffled skirt, red v-neck sweater, 3"black open toe heels, makeup,wig, jewlerry and had a blast. Everyone at work loved it. Some of the customers were looking twice and didnt realize i was a guy until i spoke. Our work was having a contest for best costume and i ended up winning. All in all it has been a great day. The only thing i regret is not having 2 pairs of shoes for the day, my feet are so sore from 9hrs of high heels. they took pics at work so hopefully i will get one and be able to post it as my camera is broke rite now. Hope everyone else had a great halloween.:D

Galaxygrl
10-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. Wish I could do the same.

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Glad everything went well for you. I had a great day too!...BJ

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:51 PM
Sounds like you had what alot other girls and me wish to have the chance to do at work. Yes, it's always best to take another pair if you work in an office when there's alot of walking as part of your job.

JazmyneCD
11-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Fun stuff, eh? ;)

I, too, went dressed to work today. And being a person of not-so-small stature, I took a lot of people by surprise.

When I first arrived nobody knew who I was. Then I spoke and they were shocked and amazed--mostly that I was walking so well in heels :)

Some other quotes from today:

From the ladies:
"You have legs 'til tomorrow. Legs 'til tomorrow, I'm telling you." (I wore a business suit with skirt, hose and heels).
(Jokingly) "Are you wearing proper undergarments?" (I almost started blushing!)
"Seriously, nice legs."
"A guy has to be really comfortable with himself to dress like that. Seriously. Most wouldn't even consider it."
"Did you shave your legs? They look really good."

From the guys:
"That's awesome."
"You're very convincing, actually."
(Looks at me; grunts and walks away) "No, man...no way..."
"Have you met my girlfriend?"
"That's a great costume."
(Looks at me and keeps walking) "If that's what those donuts do to you, then no thanks." This person never did take one of the donuts I brought for everybody today.

Almost all of the women had a favorable reaction. Moreso than the guys but that's okay. I couldn't help but notice that most of the women were checking me our during our lunch buffet/costume contest. I don't know if I won just yet.

Being I'm still rather new at this job it was also a great way to break the ice with other people in the company that I've never had a chance to speak with. They all loved what I did.

All in all it was a fantastic day, even if my feet started hurting by the end of it! And it still feels like I'm wearing a wig ;)

carriejoe
11-01-2006, 01:00 AM
I also received alot of the same comments as you. I even had one lady grab my ass as i was cutting a key for her. The other thing they couldnt believe was that my legs were shaved, but they dont need to know that they are always that way!