PDA

View Full Version : help!

younghana
10-31-2006, 08:57 PM
hey i was wondering if u guys could give me some websites to buy cloths online iam a first timer and i want to start cross dressing.
thnx

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Try something really exciting!! Shop in person. From Walmart in the middle of the night, to VS, LB, Ave or Fashion Bug. They all want your money, and are happy to help you get what you want. But please be honest with the SA, Tell them you are shopping for your self instead of a GF or Wife....BJ

Country girl
10-31-2006, 10:19 PM
You can shop online at any number of places. Try Sears, Target, Macys, Victoria's Secret and Fredrick's of Hollywood.

Good Luck!
Country girl

shelly gg
10-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Depending on your style, there is also a site called Alloy. It has alot of younger, sassy styles very reasonably priced. My SO and I frequent the thrift shops in town. No one there has ever seemed the least bit concerned with what my SO takes into the dressing room to try on.

nicolv
10-31-2006, 10:50 PM
check http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/heels.htm for shoes!

ShannonDragon
10-31-2006, 10:53 PM
My I recomment Bedford Fair. Classic stuff. Also Chadwicks

:tongueout

Lori SC
10-31-2006, 11:28 PM
I buy all my clothes from local stores. Half the fun is looking at the clothes and picking them from a rack!

But you have to start in your comfort zone. I was really nervous the first many, many times I bought clothes for myself. So web orders may be the way for you to start.

All the suggestions from the other girls are great places to start.

If you are looking of sexy, ****ty, or exotic, try looking at a few of the vendors who advertise on this web site. That's why they are advertising! And you can guarantee discresion from them too. Fashion Boutique is a big supporter of TG conventions etc and should be looked at.

Finally, November and December are great months for a CD to buy womens clothes. It will look like you are Christmas shopping for your wife or girlfriend, no matter what type store you are in. So just go with that attitude, and you can buy whatever you want and not worry about a thing. Just don't snicker when the sales associate says "I'm sure your wife/girlfriend will love this".

Hugs, Lori :hugs:

younghana
11-11-2006, 03:59 AM
thank u soo much ladiess :happy: