PDA

View Full Version : Picking out your clothes

Cassy11
10-31-2006, 09:13 PM
I know some of us have more extensive wardrobes that others but, how do you decide on what you are going to wear on any given day? I usually find one item that I really want to wear that day (as in shoes) and then match skirts, pants or blouses to them. The key for me is that one item I really want for that day.

Krystenw
10-31-2006, 09:18 PM
When I wake up in the morning before I even get out of bed I just sort of lay there with my eyes closed and picture myself in some sort of an outfit. I don't usually think of the same one two days in a row. I can even rember doing that as a kid and I didn't even have any feminine clothes at the time.

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 10:01 PM
I kinda do something simular, except I think about where I'll be going. To work, DRAB!!!! Mall, fem, kinda nice. Grocery store, Hmm fem but not so nice...BJ

samantha#1
10-31-2006, 10:09 PM
I have up to 6 differant outfits at work that I rotate through out the week and even some mix and match. Every week I then change those outfits with others at home; I do however have some favourates that I tend to wear more than others. My shoe collection is shocking, a lack of selection with just 2 pairs, and that is something I need to change sooner rather than later.
Samantha