PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!! ~ from

Calliope
10-31-2006, 09:40 PM
I was thinking about everyone today - in the steaming hot tub shaving my delicious legs ... shaving - whatta guy thing! It's so dialectical, shaving for an hour to look like a woman. I bet every CD and TS in North America was shaving their legs right about the same time. Anyway, the SO is taking the kids around the neighborhood so it's me staying at home to hand out out the candy; I'm wearing my only dress (everything else of mine is skirt ensembles or lowcut cords) - burgundy with big hips - and grooving on my orange candles & purple pumpkins & (dig it) turntable blasting 101 Strings' Astro Sounds From Beyond The Year 2000 (1968; original label, no less; it's a crass ripoff of Barberella) and just blowing the minds! Not that everyone in town doesn't see me in skirts and makeup every day ... but - hey, tonight, I'm sexy! 60s sexy! Karen Hutton, ya hear?! Have a good time everyone - and don't drink too much [glugs white wine out of a coffee cup]! It's corny as all getout but... it's our holiday!

Big loveya!

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Well a Happy Halloween to you too! The wife and I both dressed alike. We both had on black bra and panties. Black pants and orange sweater and a lot of hair. Oh, and orange socks. She had a foot Dr appointment, then we went to Kmart and then it was home for supper. She even helped me with my makeup...BJ

hiprule
10-31-2006, 10:09 PM
I went as Twiggy on Saturday night. It was great!

Calliope
10-31-2006, 11:14 PM
I went as Twiggy on Saturday night. It was great!

Twiggy!?!

Oh, I could die!!

hiprule
10-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Your hallowe'en time sounds great. Cool mixing the music with the outfit with the food...

Yeah, Twiggy! I'm skinny and it was a running joke with my friends that I look like Twiggy, so it was natural (i.e. not suspicious) for me to go as Twiggy.

My roommate knows about my crossdressing and she and I went to American Apparel (very sexy cotton goods store, basically) and bought a red dress and black and white striped stockings.

I had a great time.

I wanna do your idea, mix the media and create a Twiggy moment. 60s psych, I think. I've got this picture of Twiggy--angst-y melo-drama--that reminds me of "Whiter Shade of Pale," by Procol Harum.

Ok, I changed it, there, my avatar is that picture.

LaurenInDC
10-31-2006, 11:40 PM
:D Well, they say the cycle for "retro" chic is 20 years, so I guess it's doubly chic! :D

Scotty
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
I finally got the nerve to dress up, after a specfiic neighbor came by with his kid.

I enjoyed it, it's kinda freaky like going public but not because everyone suspects it's for "halloween".....I need to get some pink sandals though, that's all there is to it :D

AmberTG
11-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Ya, the holloween partys last saturday were fun, I didn't do anything today, I worked until 9 PM, oh well.

Calliope
11-01-2006, 02:21 AM
I wanna do your idea, mix the media and create a Twiggy moment. 60s psych, I think. I've got this picture of Twiggy--angst-y melo-drama--that reminds me of "Whiter Shade of Pale," by Procol Harum.

yes, close ... but here's the deal: the tune you want is 'I (Who Have Nothing)', the Terry Knight & the Pack version (Sept. '66) - minor garage hit which became the flashpoint for Twiggy's ensuing friendship with Knight (who MC'd her '68 Revlon tour in '68). It was a fave tune for her - just dripping with teen angst. Twiggy also dug '96 Tears' - but, then agian, who didn't? Plus: Twiggy also 'discovered' Mary Hopkin - although 'Those were The Days' isn't too groovy. Don't miss Twiggy's 2 vocals on The Boyfriend soundtrack ('74; iTunes has 'em) - they are scrumptous, babe!

hiprule
11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
wait, this is fantastic! A music scholar, and Twiggy aficionado who is also an understanding CD and/or TS!

Did you read a biography of Twiggy (the name?), wow? and the music, wow, great stuff. Right now I have my 'myspace' account photo set as Twiggy with "See Emily Play," by Syd Barrett playing.

We need to be friends!: I'm into current music scenes (the one here in Montréal, particularly), but comparatively clueless about earlier scenes and bloodlines. I'm also new to the CD world (in the sense that I only just told someone about my dressing, so am only now [age 26] beginning to really explore crossdressing).

Thank you!

bisous.

Karren H
11-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Well at least you weren't wearing fem jeans, thank god!!! Hehe. Got to love those pagon holidays!!! And you sound like you had more fun than I did..... In drab, handing out candy to the soggy rodents.....watching the "House" marathon I burnt to dvd but wearing my flashing punkin antenna!! Wore them all night even to pickup the son from his halloween party...."Dad!!! Your so wierd". If he only knew... Hehehe

Maybe next year I'll get to wear my she-devil costume!!!! <sigh>

Don't think I'll try the 60's look myself.....well at least not for another 5 and a half years!! Lol. Do they still make that blue hair color?? :D

K