PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG!!!...........I did it!

Gisele
10-31-2006, 11:08 PM
chomping at the bit for two days to go out. Yesterday I dressed and was going to go to Somersett, KY to a mall that is like never busy but I backed out. So, late last night I took an hour drive to a couple of towns but never got out of the truck.:( cause everything was closed.

Now today, I was planning on the same trip but time went and here I was at 8:pm thinking now or never. I had to wait till about 8 cause all tricker treaters out and the neighbors were out and about. 8pm was the deadline for them.

So I go out to my truck and fire her up. I didn't want to drive to Somersett cause rain and the time to drive. So I went to Harrodsberg and drove pass the Wal-mart there. Way too many teens there outside. Then I remembered the new Wal-Mart in Laweranceburg(sp?) well, I got there expecting to see a lot full. Nope way dead there. I started to get out of the truck about 20 times and kept rethinking on going in. About 25mins of back and forth I said to my self ****it and got out and walked right up to the store and went in.
:eek:

I walked passed the people greeters and nothing. I then made my way to the lady's clothes and thought not a good idea. Too many teen girls like the same clothes I do. So, I wander over to the panty isle (getting braver) and found a cute pair of hipster panties for $2.98 I garbed them and then a waist cincher for $9.00. After looking around and having a few other girls pass me in the isle not one strange look from them.:D

I remembered that the main reason for going was to get phone cards. I go to the cell phone isle and guess what? They were out! Oh well, then I went to automotive and got windshield fluid. I noticed I was getting looked over by a few guys here and there.:thumbsup: No problems yet. I felt good getting checked out. Then I got shampoo and toothpaste. Now here comes the hard part. Only one checkout was open. OH crap! I'll have to stand still in line and have no escape. I was third in line and a teen couple came up behind me. I just kept acting like I was looking at the inpulse items. No comments yet.:thumbsup:

I did however notice the casher was looking at me off and on. Not like a normal look. Was I made? I didn't know. It was my turn and she rang me up and I swiped the card and signed the screen and she said thank you and that was it. As I walked away I heard no laughing or any comments from her to the couple behind me. If she made me she kept it to herself. (as far as I know)

As I walked out about 3 young guys were hanging around a car in front of the store and were looking at me walk towards them. OK, here is a treat for ya. I let my jacket fall open and had my shoulders back and let them see the girls bounce.:devil: Side note: I got new girls. I went from a 4 to a 9 forms. I have 32DD's and weight about 118 pounds. I really like them! Really Really like them! As I walked pass I was working the rear end. I looked back at them as I was making my way to the truck and their faces were like:eek: I felt soooo good! They made no comments....just dead silence! I loved it!

Well, I had to share and this was my first time out ALONE. I have been out once to a Cato's store but it was arranged and I didn't expect anything to go wrong. But, tonight who knew what would happen.

I face is still red hot. I feel like I got a temp now. LOL I am so high on this outing and I need another fix!:happy:

Sorry for the long winded post but had to tell my sisters!!! My fiance is on the way home and just called me totally happy with me for stepping up to the plate. I can't wait for her to get home to tell her in detail.

Love all of you!:love: Beth

Lessa Lynn Young
10-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Way to go. Now you have to keep the adventures coming.

:D :hugs: :love:

KimberlyS
10-31-2006, 11:38 PM
Congrats Beth. It gets easier as you gain confidence and are out more.

KimberlyS - CD

Lori SC
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
There will be no stopping you now! :clap: See! all that worry and fear for what?

And only 118 lbs, I am really jealous! :cry:

Hugs, Lori

Holly
10-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Beth, you DID do it! Congratulations!

ColleenCD
10-31-2006, 11:51 PM
Beth, Way to go. I saw your pics the other day, Your are so thin and went from 4's to 9's!?? I wonder if the checkout girl was checking out your 9's?!
And at the truck, taking off your coat, you are a flirt. Bad Girl, :D

Colleen

shelley leigh
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
Hey I've been to that wally world. In drab, bought a pair of black silk and lace boyshorts.

Glad you decided to go. Maybe I'll go back there one day dressed!

jennifer easton
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM
Beth way to go!! I'm so jelous!(geees wish I could spell) of you, and excited to, I so want to get out but am so male in my features, i e shoulders beer gut you get the picture theres no way I can go any where out, so I just love to hear about all the girls that can! bet you can't wait till next time, I hear once you start your hook, good luck in all your outings xoxoxoxJennifer

Phyliss
11-01-2006, 04:33 AM
Beth I am soooo happy for you.

32DD and only 118 lbs. What a "looker" you must be. Glad you had the confidence to "put on a show". Now that you've "done it" once there's no stopping you.

RachelDenise
11-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Beth, confidence is a beautiful thing! WOW!

Joy Carter
11-01-2006, 05:50 AM
It's so pleasant to be your self and to be out and about isn't it +? :D

cindybarnes
11-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Beth,
Thats soooo cool !!!
Your way ahead of me,, I cant get past the Wal-mart greaters LOL maybe this Winter tho :) I did make it to a couple stores during the day but they didnt have those people at the front door *S*
Cindy

sara_also
11-01-2006, 06:18 AM
See..the world really didn't come to an end...I know how you feel..keep up the great adventures.

jessica cd
11-01-2006, 06:22 AM
Way to go girl!!!
Good for you. You did great.

JulieFL
11-01-2006, 06:54 AM
WOOT Beth! Isnt it a rush?

Glad you finally made it out!

Julie

Tina Dixon
11-01-2006, 07:10 AM
They say it gets only easier after a while, I wouldn't know but good for you.

Kate Simmons
11-01-2006, 07:38 AM
They say it gets only easier after a while, I wouldn't know but good for you.It does get easier after awhile, Tina. Also, downright annoying at times. Those who are regular "go outters" know what I mean. Goes with the "turf" I guess.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Regina girl
11-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Beth
Way cool and hope your wedding and future are as high
Regina

Vivian Best
11-01-2006, 08:21 AM
As I walked out about 3 young guys were hanging around a car in front of the store and were looking at me walk towards them. OK, here is a treat for ya. I let my jacket fall open and had my shoulders back and let them see the girls bounce.:devil: Side note: I got new girls. I went from a 4 to a 9 forms. I have 32DD's and weight about 118 pounds. I really like them! Really Really like them! As I walked pass I was working the rear end. I looked back at them as I was making my way to the truck and their faces were like:eek: I felt soooo good! They made no comments....just dead silence! I loved it!
Love all of you!:love: Beth

Hi Beth, I just LOVE what you did to those dudes! i would loved to have seen their faces, I can just picture it in my mind. I've never had the courage to actually go in a store when people were around! So a big congratulations on your very successful outing.

PS: Do those 32DDs really weigh about 118lbs? I know my mouth would drop open if I saw them. (hehe)

Victoria Anne
11-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Congratulations! I went for my first walk the other day ,where no one could see me and that was thrilling.I can only imagine how wonderful it must have been for you.Maybe someday I will have the courage,you keep it up sis, I happy for you:hugs:

michelle2
11-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi Beth
I am very proud of you for taking the big step.I have been out a few times and it is very exciting.I would love to go more but i am so well known where i live i have to go at least 100 miles from home to go where no one knows me. I dont pass well but i look ok for six ft two and 195lbs. Have a fem day and enjoy all that life brings your way.

Michelle2

Paula Thomas
11-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Beth - "As I walked pass I was working the rear end. I looked back at them as I was making my way to the truck and their faces were like I felt soooo good! They made no comments....just dead silence! I loved it!"

Shame....:naughty ...shame...:naughty ...shame.....:naughty ......I am SO jealous :notworthy:

JoAnnDallas
11-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Way to go Beth... Congrad.....

Gisele
11-01-2006, 11:51 AM
WOW. I am still pumped up from lastnight! Thank you for all of the kind comments. I slept like a baby last night. I normaly go to bed around 4am but lastnight I couldnt keep my eyes open at 1am to watch the Dirty Jobs TV show.

I hope it does get easier cause that took alot out of me!

I will post some new pics of me with my new "girls" soon. Today I have to go back to work..:(

Shelley Leigh, If you every want a WalMart buddie let me know and I will meet you up there sometime.

I only did this cause of all of the wonderful post here about other girls going out.

Beth

Penny
11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Just super! Welcome to the wonderous world of crossdressing and crosstepping out. Pumped up? I'm sure and can't wait to do it again can you? Good fortune!

sky0629
11-01-2006, 03:17 PM
So now your boobie lish:heehee: . And playing mind game wit the boys ( good girl ):thumbsup: . you got game. I'm so happy for you and now i'm thinking what if. Well keep up the good work lots of support here from me and others.
:love: sky

sarah-smith
11-01-2006, 04:13 PM
congrats! you've done something that some of us will struggle to ever do! :happy:

Sam-antha
11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
It is so very exciting that first and the next few times. It gets easier, lots easier, but the feleing is always there, at some point or two in an outing.
Congrats
~Samm

LindaG
11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Good for you beth you are no longer under house arrest. I wish that I had the
courage that you do.

SatinSarah
11-01-2006, 04:46 PM
wow it is great to hear how you did this. On day I will pluck up courage to go out and be seen. When I was younger I went out and walked in town for 10 minutes. I have no idea if I was read or not. I was so nervous not to catch anubodys eyes. I am so jealous you had the time to enjoy and play a few people! Well done.

Sarah

crossing-the-rain
11-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Great ! Congratulations to you !
Rain

myMichelle
11-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Way to go...You've created a monster now! LOL

EricaCD
11-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Good for you! I am glad it went so well! Erica

Gisele
11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Thank you all!

I got some great news. Well, kinda. My SO is off from work for a week and now she will have Mon & Tues off next week with me. I think it will be a couple of good days for Beth to get out again. This time it just may be during the day time too.

Now, I got to think of some places to go. I think the mall will be a good one cause most folks will be at work and school will keep the teens at bay for some time.:tongueout

My heart starts to pound when I think of it now.