PDA

View Full Version : Out On Halloween- National CD Nite

Charleen
11-01-2006, 12:43 AM
I got gussied up and went to town. Had A blast! Even with the 2 week old beard,(which explains the dark around my chin, as well as it being a bad pic),I got a ton of compliments on how good I looked. A co-worker even admitted he really liked what he saw until he realised it was me! I was hanging out where we go out on our ghost walks, helping a friend of mine run his cafe, and there was quite a number of people around. Alot said that I had great legs. One customer asked if I would run back to the cafe to get him and his SO a soda. After the group left, both my friend and I thought it was only to see me walk. It was a great nite. Stopped for gas, then at another store for a soda. Loved my nite out!

Bobbie cd
11-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Hey Lily,

You look great.
I love that dress, fits you very nicely.
BTW, nice legs, girl!

Calliope
11-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Hey Lily - you look as nice as your personality! What a sweetie!

shae
11-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Grand! Sounds like a blast. I did my usual Tuesday volunteer-at-the-Pride-Centre, and this time did a bunch of electrical work, so I didn't even dress up.

The band played this weekend. Friday we played at the local bar, lots of gals enjoying the tranny, and a few fellows who know me as a guy wanted to fondle my boobs. We played really well, too. Saturday we did a hall party with another band, 138 paid admissions so we made money, I played Cupid with our singer's rig-pig coworkers, and had to deal with the very drunken son of a good friend, who twisted my arm behind me and attempted to throw me out - "this is WRONG! you go home and change NOW!" - hey, drinking is easier than chasing girls, isn't it? *sigh*

Charleen
11-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Thanks girls, Btw Bobbie, my mom and wife were always jealous of my legs! Love and xxxx, Lily