PDA

View Full Version : What type of corset to buy?

Jazzlynn
11-01-2006, 04:13 AM
I am wondering what type of corset should I buy overbust or underbust?
So far someone recommend overbust because I'm skinnky and my rib cage is pliabale so I maybe able to get a better shape.
What would you recommend?Thanks

ashlee chiffon
11-01-2006, 04:26 AM
try going online to corset sites, there are sellers on ebay..also...that give lots of info on different types of corsets and how to measure for them...exact measurements are Very important for fit and the desired look..you don't want one too large, or there won't be any "cinch", which is what you want for the desired look and feel...
as for over or under bust...it depends on whether you want to wear a bra and enhancers or just the corset and enhancers...unless, of course, you don't want or need enhancers...then the corset will help push up the natural breast tissue in the underbust type...
but i found a store on ebay with full explanation of all this and the many types they sell ...explaning how important the fit is *which is why so many have themselves fitted and measured by a corset maker...and Love the fit afterwards!*...or the corset will slip around and be uncomfortible if too big..
hope this helps, luv...i Just got a corset and wish i had gone a size smaller, now...
ciao!

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-01-2006, 04:53 AM
hi ya . hope you dont mind a GG making suggestion lol ? :D
my b/f ( whom is a c/d) has bought 2 over the bust corsests lol after my advice. when i first saw him dressed he had a under-the-best one, ( and he is skinny 2 ) !! i suggested that the over-the-bust one would enchance the look,and he wouldnt look as skinny . i went with him for one, then picked another myself for him. a nice white/cream one with black lace running thru. :heehee:
so, hope this helps u chooisng ??? the "boned" ones are abit tighter fitting as well :straightface:

Sedona
11-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi,

You might start with www.staylace.com. Poke around on the site, and it should be able to answer your questions.

Good luck,