PDA

View Full Version : Just spent 2 hours arguing with my Ex...

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Im sorry for this gurls.. but i have talk to someone and its 1:20am here in the uk, so i cant talk to anyone else..

I just spent an hour on MSN arguing with my Ex..... i told her exactly how i felt, about how i just wanted her to go away.. and told her a few home truths about how she had seen Kayleigh but didint have a clue because she had never MET her.. does that make any sense? and about how she (my ex) made me F*cking Ill because i hid Kay from her.....

Kay is like a split personalty for me... i cant hide her... i explanined this to her.. and even made her confess she cheated on me beause she couldnt handle who i was.....

Im just sitting here reading the chat log over and over and over...... its mad to think that me, the most unlikley person to atucaly have a go at someone did this ya know?? i dont know how i found the courage...

.... i just wanted to rant, i feel so much better now its untrue...... i feel like ive closed a great big door to stop the draft...

Kay.................

Im happy for once....

KewTnCurvy GG
01-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Well hugs Kayleigh:). And one word of caution. If the relationship is truly over, then don't talk to her at all. This will only give her false sense of hope that there could be reconcialiation. I say this also as you referred to her before as stalking you. So, contact will only prolong the healing and ending of the relationship. :)

hugs again
kew

Sharon
01-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Rant away Sweetie. Now it's time to delete the archive and move on.
Love,
Sharon

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Well hugs Kayleigh:). And one word of caution. If the relationship is truly over, then don't talk to her at all. This will only give her false sense of hope that there could be reconcialiation. I say this also as you referred to her before as stalking you. So, contact will only prolong the healing and ending of the relationship. :)

hugs again
kew

She came on msn using a diffrent Addy because i blocked hers... there was nothing i could do.. next think i knew i was telling her everything that i had never found the guts to say before... it was so bloody LIBERATING!

Im gonna do the only thing i can now and shut down that MSN account and move on i guess...

Thanks for your concern Kew, its advice i will defenatley remember..

alba68
01-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Kay, its not easy splitting up. I've just seperated from my wife after six years. But we are still friends and she is happy for me to stay here while we sell the house. Funny though how I never dressed while we were together but now she's happy for me to do it. It was one factor why we split but not the main reason. As long as you are happy that's the main thing. Keep smiling.

Megan_Renee
01-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Kay,

So sorry. I've never been divorced, but I've been through some pretty messy break ups... I can only imagine your frustration and pain... I know what it's like to bottle Megan up for a long time.

Remember, God Loves you and understands you. I know that's a wierd thing coming from a Crossdresser, but it's true. I can't imagine where I would be without Megan and Jonathan both.

God Bless you... Really.

Megan Renee
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@

(I think that's a dozen... I'm a little tipsy, so I have trouble counting... but 1 dozen roses for a very pretty Girl!)

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Kay,

So sorry. I've never been divorced, but I've been through some pretty messy break ups... I can only imagine your frustration and pain... I know what it's like to bottle Megan up for a long time.

Remember, God Loves you and understands you. I know that's a wierd thing coming from a Crossdresser, but it's true. I can't imagine where I would be without Megan and Jonathan both.

God Bless you... Really.

Megan Renee
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@
--,--`--@

(I think that's a dozen... I'm a little tipsy, so I have trouble counting... but 1 dozen roses for a very pretty Girl!)

I could cry Megan.... thank you so much...

We wern't Married.... but it was a fairly long term relationship, one i was honest in from the begining....

You said you know if feels to bottle yourself up for a long time? well for me.. if i dont let kay out i become very very depressed.. i guess im lucky to be here because of some of the things i did to myself when i was younger... becasue i hid Kay away from myself..

Im so glad i have girls like you, and everyone else that ive met on here, that understands me..

I thought i was the only one.. even my counseler dosent! lol..

Kay

curiousxdresser
01-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Kay,

I am going through a similar type thing w/ my ex right now as well. she just wont understand that I dont want her in my life anymore. and its such an awful thing to say about someone, but when feelings change, ur actually doing her a favor you know? i was leading my ex on unintentionally for the longest time without really realizing it, and it was hurting her even more. so i give you a pat on the back and a big hug for telling her exactly how you felt!

Julia Legs
01-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Good Luck Kay.I have believed that if you can not be truthful with the one you love,because they will never accept it whatever it may be,then it was never true love.When my ex and i were splitting she was more happy to tell my family about it.The things you hope in a marrage are not always there. Love and Trust being at the top of the list.I feel for you.Good Luck and remember tommorows another day.Julia.

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 09:05 PM
This is exactly how i feel... i knew you would all understand.... thats how it works, the way i see it, it takes one of my own to understand me...

One thing i did explain in another thread is that my Ex would help dress me... and when kay came out she would hide (my ex would, damm this gets confusing) from her.. and tell me to stop acting like that just because i was dressed up...

Thats like telling someone not to drive because they have a licence...

So she had seen her... but never met her... so she was cluless to who i am.... and i got ill because i had to hide it...

Its the reason ive been so down latley, so thank you all for putting up with me..

Is it me or is all i ever do is thank you all?? i should stop...

LOL

Kay

paulaN
01-07-2005, 09:41 PM
time heals all wounds esp. of the heart. remember we're all pullen for ya.

Fallen Angel
01-07-2005, 10:57 PM
just remember when a door is shut a window opens and were here for you, tell her, to talk to the hand the rest aint listening, go!! girl go!!

racquel
01-08-2005, 01:29 AM
This is exactly how i feel... i knew you would all understand.... thats how it works, the way i see it, it takes one of my own to understand me...

One thing i did explain in another thread is that my Ex would help dress me... and when kay came out she would hide (my ex would, damm this gets confusing) from her.. and tell me to stop acting like that just because i was dressed up...

Thats like telling someone not to drive because they have a licence...

So she had seen her... but never met her... so she was cluless to who i am.... and i got ill because i had to hide it...

Its the reason ive been so down latley, so thank you all for putting up with me..

Is it me or is all i ever do is thank you all?? i should stop...

LOL

Kay

You can stop thanking us when we are not here for you,
and since that will never happen. :D your welcome

ChristineRenee
01-08-2005, 03:33 AM
Well Kay...it's either vent to us or go beat your head against the wall until you are senseless. That's about the feeling you are left with when arguing with someone who just doesn't understand us and really, probably doesn't want to make the effort to understand us anyway.

I know the feeling very well. My wife seems to be understanding, seems to be supportive, and yet continues to see it overall as MY problem and something that she really just wishes would go away. And of course...it's not going to go away is it? After all, where would it go when it is a major part of who and what you are.

We have even tried some therapy sessions this year but I don't think they really made any significant impact on her at all. The thing is I love my wife very much and like being married to her. And I know my wife loves me too but she really is in love with what she believes is me rather than who I really am. She has it in her mind's eye the husband that she envisions I am (or should be) rather than who I really am which is a composite man/woman. Kay...I don't know that you can ever change that kind of thinking in people unless they are willing to accept and trust you that you are being exactly who you are with them on a day-to-day basis. I guess it is just easier for some people to live in denial than in the real world.

Well there's my rant for this early morning. Just wanted you to know I've been there too and understand and am here for you.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Christine Renee

Carmen_tyler69
01-08-2005, 09:28 AM
paula uk is quite the angry person(my opinion)

Tristen Cox
01-08-2005, 10:03 AM
can you feel it yet ;)

Carmen_tyler69
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
feel what

Tristen Cox
01-08-2005, 10:08 AM
hehehehehehehe

Carmen_tyler69
01-08-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah i can feel it, intimacy...u like me dont u. wink wink

KayleighTV_UK
01-08-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah i can feel it, intimacy...u like me dont u. wink wink

huh? confused..

While i was sleeping, my thread was Hijacked.. LOLOLOLOL..

Not a word from her this morning... and i feel GREAT..

Apart from the fact im getting a cold things couldnt be better!!

Thank you all

Kay X