PDA

View Full Version : metamorphosis

Victoria Anne
11-01-2006, 07:58 AM
A question for all you girls. Growing up I always wore girls underclothes,I have all my lifeand dressed for the first time when I was 14.Now I always considered myself as just a guy wearing womens undergarments who dressed once in a while but never a crossdresser. dressing always had a certain sexual component to it. I finally admitted to myself that I am a crossdresser. I for some unknown reason found that dressing no longer had that sexual lure and I felt much better about myself. I found this site and reading all the posts have found I have begun to grow a little more all the time now as I learn from you. So the question is ,was this the same for any of you girls?

Vivian Best
11-01-2006, 08:09 AM
I finally admitted to myself that I am a crossdresser. I for some unknown reason found that dressing no longer had that sexual lure and I felt much better about myself. So the question is ,was this the same for any of you girls?

Hi Victoria Anne,

The answer is yes for me! In the early years of my life it certainly was a sexual thing. Like you, I came to terms with myself that I was a crossdresser and accepted myself and my feminine side and the sexual component gradually left. Now, I wear some female undergarments almost 24/7 and the sexual part never comes up. Great question!

christie
11-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes, originally dressing was a very sexual thing for me, but as I have grown and become more understanding of my dressing it is no longer sexual, it is just part of who I am. I am so comfortable wearing a bra and panties now, that when I am not wearing them I feel out of sorts. This site has also helped me come to terms with who I am and how I dress. I used to think it was wrong and I purged my femme clothes a lot, but now I know it is part of who I am so rather than fight it, I have accepted it.

Christie

Kate Simmons
11-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Pretty much. I guess we "mature" after awhile and find it's more about who we are as a person.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Karren H
11-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Pretty much so.....since I was 8 and mainly lingerie..... Fully out dressing started about 3 years agl. And once I started I couldn't get enough it seemed.... And crossdressing for me is not a sexual thing.....its something I enjoy....something very comforting....And add in going out in public enfemme and its soooo much fun, just being out dressed......words really don't describe the feeling...

K

Charleen
11-01-2006, 12:48 PM
A question for all you girls. Growing up I always wore girls underclothes,I have all my lifeand dressed for the first time when I was 14.Now I always considered myself as just a guy wearing womens undergarments who dressed once in a while but never a crossdresser. dressing always had a certain sexual component to it. I finally admitted to myself that I am a crossdresser. I for some unknown reason found that dressing no longer had that sexual lure and I felt much better about myself. I found this site and reading all the posts have found I have begun to grow a little more all the time now as I learn from you. So the question is ,was this the same for any of you girls?

Hi Vicky, As the old saying goes, you are not alone any more.:hugs: I went through the same thing. This site has helped me in innumeral ways to find out about me, and who I am. Love and xxxx, Lily

Ranee Daze
11-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Pretty much. I guess we "mature" after awhile and find it's more about who we are as a person.:happy: Ericka/Rich

It is not immature to still enjoy the sexual or erotic nature of my dressing.
I suspect that at a certain age for everyone, dresser or not, sexual interest tails off.

May I ever be "immature".

Penny
11-01-2006, 02:48 PM
It is not immature to still enjoy the sexual or erotic nature of my dressing.
I suspect that at a certain age for everyone, dresser or not, sexual interest tails off.

May I ever be "immature".

I'm in my early 60's; when I get there, I'll let you know!:heehee:

thea
11-01-2006, 02:53 PM
I remember a quotation from Virginia Prince, the grande dame of transvestites, who, if I have it correctly (please set me right if I haven't), said that the difference between a fetishist and a transvestite (pre-CD language) is what the dressed person does after, let's say for the sake of this forum, satisfaction. The fetishist removes the clothes. For the TV, there's more to dressing than the sexual component.

I don't know how true that is, but it's in the right direction. When I was young, it was a highly charged sexual thing. As I aged, it became more of a comforting, de-stressing behavior and a realization that by nature I'm transgender.

Kristen Kelly
11-01-2006, 03:00 PM
That the same for me and most of the girls here. I found that we come here to grow and then we move on our way. I myself have learned so much from the girls here and meet many new friends and have grown in such a short time.

Old photo 1 year ago 38 lbs heavier, pre pierced ears, pre shaving, before I began to go out often. A caterpillar waiting to be a butterfly

Paula Thomas
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Vivian - "and the sexual part never comes up"?

My sympathies :heehee:

The sexual part for me is embodied in being feminine and the sexuality that comes through that (female = sexy).

For me, the sexual part is separate from the dressing (i.e., merely dressing is not sexual).

SatinSarah
11-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I have been dressing for as long as i remember. I wore my mums clothes when she was out and shared clothes of a girlfriend down the road from the age of 6 - just for fun. My early dressing was for fun but with a sexual nature! Now I still have a sexual bias. I feel very sexy as a woman. I am dressed now and feeling very feminine and in control. I don't need the sexual thing but when I am with my wife I lve sharing the sexual side of my femininity. I am very sensual and considerate. My shoulders tingle as my bra is played with. Yet I can just feel relaxed dressed around the house in just lengerie or fairly ordinary skirt top and heels. We are all slightly different and I am different at different times. Thats the beauty of it all.