PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Makeovers

MichelleH
05-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Does anyone out there like to play with Cosmo's Virtual Makeover software? I only have the basic edition so the choices of hair and makeup are limited, but its kind of fun just the same. Here's one of my makeovers. If anyone else has any they would like to post, that would be cool.

Michelle

Allison Vamp
05-21-2004, 09:07 PM
I don't have one, but this is a great site you can go to for free and post your own photo:

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/

kristi cd
01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
I tried the link in the above post but you had to download all kinds of plug-ins and such and I'm always weary of those things. :rolleyes: So, here I am bumping this 10 month old topic hoping for a couple more replies. :p I guess I should say that free would be preferred since I spent most of my extra cash on more makeup this week end and don't have much left in the old CDing budget. :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 05:43 PM
There are a few out there if you do some searching. Some are pretty basic, but others you can pay and submit to them a photo and they can show you what you can look like. Still the ameture here though. Anyone know a good site for this?

*hugs*
Tristen

Celeste GG
01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
just playes with makeover solutions Quite fun, (course I chose the boi face) * winks*