PDA

View Full Version : The Purge Has Ended

Stephanie Brooks
01-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Long live the bloody purge.

Tonight I bought two pairs of fishnet pantyhose from Walmart. (Thanks for the info on that a couple of months ago Christine (christine55)!) Tomorrow at lunch, I'll probably hit the mall for panties and such. I have a lot of things to replace.

Megan_Renee
01-07-2005, 09:19 PM
I've neveractually purged... But then, I've never bought anything either... Until recently... And I came out with my wife...

I've never been so happy!

Megan Renee

--,--`--@

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I've neveractually purged... But then, I've never bought anything either... Until recently... And I came out with my wife...

I've never been so happy!

Megan Renee

--,--`--@

Ive done it once... before i moved house with my parents 3 years ago... we took a load of old things to the Tip and my clothes and a lovely pair of black stilletoes went with it to..... how i miss them so much... there was a lovely chineese dress that i have a few pictures of (luckly) of as well....

The purge is a bad thing, but its a good thing to... kinda helps sway the balance...

Kay

Sharon
01-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Long live the bloody purge.

Tonight I bought two pairs of fishnet pantyhose from Walmart. (Thanks for the info on that a couple of months ago Christine (christine55)!) Tomorrow at lunch, I'll probably hit the mall for panties and such. I have a lot of things to replace.

Welcome home Sweetie!!!
So, when are you going to put your lovely pic back in your avatar.

Love,
Sharon

rachel_jean
01-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm too cheap too purge and then have to go buy it again.

Have a great time re-building your wardrobe Stepanie.
Sounds like you're off to a good start though.

Rachel Jean

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 09:33 PM
girlfreind we like..........you rock.......from the bottom of my heart welcome back

lets dance

Tristen Cox
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Alright for you! :D Bad for your checkbook :p Way to go baby!!!!!

*big hugs*
Love
Tristen

Bonnie-OR
01-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Stephanie, welcome back to the dark side. Hope the ole checkbook is fireproof. Huggs, Bonnie

StephanieCD
01-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Yayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Brooks
01-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!

Well, it's time to melt down the plastic and help the economy!!!! Duty, you know. :rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
01-07-2005, 11:11 PM
shoping always makes you feel better go for it!! glad to have you back

DonnaT
01-07-2005, 11:18 PM
You've been away from dressing so long, still remember your sizes? :D

I'm sure you do, but hey, try things on at the store anyway :rolleyes:

Good to hear you'll soon be back to your true self again.

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!

Well, it's time to melt down the plastic and help the economy!!!! Duty, you know. :rolleyes:

i love it when you talk shopping :p thats hot

Wendy me
01-08-2005, 12:04 AM
well twist my bra strap stephanie is going shopping............shop on girl

Rikki
01-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Shop on Stephanie!! I have purged several times and it hurts, the only good thing that comes from it is the shopping, love to shop. Rikki :)

Fiona K
01-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Welcome home Stephanie,
Mathematicians in fishnets?
Wow, maybe I'd have done better at Maths if that had been my incentive!
Fiona
xx

Stephanie Brooks
01-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Welcome home Stephanie,
Mathematicians in fishnets?
Wow, maybe I'd have done better at Maths if that had been my incentive!
Fiona
xx
Lol!!!!! :p

I can imagine it now... There's a math classroom filled with students, and class is about to begin. One student wispers to the new student sitting next to him. "You can tell the ones with low grades. They're the ones in drab."

genevieve_ohara
01-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Hey babes

The amazing thing about you is that even though you purge your clothes....

You never purge US!

That's pretty amazing....

Love

G

Stephanie Brooks
01-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi Genevieve!

Actually after purging the clothes, I picked up the forums! I had to survive somehow. :p Geez, now that means I will soon actually be able to post about things I've bought or am wearing!!!

StephanieS
01-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Hello Ladies ;)
I too have just returned from a 4 month purge and it is glad to be back. Thank you all for being here. It is nice to have understanding girlfriends.
This purge I saved my inserts, bras, panties and make up. I wish I saved some of my skirts, blouses and lovely shoes.
I have not been able to figure this CDing. Why do we do it? I have never been more alive when I am fem. To wear a skirt with my legs shaved and tanned under with a frilly blouse.
Girls - I am back and I thank everyone for their comments and encouragement. It really meant alot.
Love you.
StephanieS

Stephanie Brooks
01-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, welcome back StephanieS!

I just returned from a little lunchtime shopping trip. Just bought some undies, plain basic white and black cotton briefs. Girl style. :cool:

Stephanie Brooks
01-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Geez, I've got it bad. In between doing real work (I'm at work) and being on the forum posting and reading, I've already been checking out dresses online. I just want something long and simple, pretty and comfy. They're real easy to find. ;)

DonnaT
01-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Geez Stephanie, just run over to Tyson's. The sales are great right now :D

Stephanie Brooks
01-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Hi Donna!

I did at lunchtime! :D The place was mobbed.

Vickie-CD
01-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Well, welcome back StephanieS!

I just returned from a little lunchtime shopping trip. Just bought some undies, plain basic white and black cotton briefs. Girl style. :cool:
"Girl Style!!!!!", Is there any other syle??,
Love to All,
Vickie :)