PDA

View Full Version : Out All Day - Happy Halloween.

Valerie West
11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Happy Halloween everyone!! My Halloween started about a week ago at Wal-Mart getting new hose, Nair, Etc. I took Tuesday off ao I had the whole place to myself, so I showered, etc., did my hair, dressed, made sure I had my keys and all, looked outside and IT WAS RAINING!!! I went anyway. The pictures below were taken after I got back home in the afternoon, so much for the hairdo... oh well. My Tuesday started with going to the Gas Station, Cato, a video store, Staples (yes, I bought something), JC Penny's, a bookstore, another video store, the Grocery Store, The Shoe Dept. (bought the cutest pair of red boots), and then back home. I decided I ought to take the opportunity to snap off a couple, I've taken better - that's for sure. Yes, I have a moustache. I originally grew it to help discourage myself from going out dressed (yeah, right). I did not shave it off to go out, I went as myself, just with prettier clothes. I realise I am terribly lucky as I have a fairly public job and the ramifications of running into someone that would know me from otherwise would be tremendous. I was lucky today. People will just have to take me as I am, a rather well dressed guy in a skirt and nice boots. I know what it is to be in a tizzy about getting out of the car, let alone getting out of the house. You don't have to pass or be able to pass. Just be happy with yourself. If you look good you will feel good. Just do it. Thank God for Halloween!!
Happy Halloween everybody!! Stay safe, and remember... it's Boots Season.:happy:
Val.

Joy Carter
11-01-2006, 06:44 PM
This sure puts my outting to shame. You have some mighty big b_ _ _ _ there gurl. Nice outfit and boots too. :D