PDA

View Full Version : A Very Happy Halloween

Nikki A.
11-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Monday night got home from work,and to save time for the next morning decided to do my nails (already told he kids the how I was dressing up as an ex worker at my job). My daughter offers me her stash of colors including directions of how to do it. Told the kids that if they did the AM dog walk that I'd drive them up to school rather than the bus stop, but I'd be in my costume. No problem!!
Woke up early, showered, shaved got all dressed up drove them to school picked up a coworker conspiritor, got a big laugh from her husband and proceeded to another coworkers house for my make-up. Imagine having 3 great looking girls doing and offering opinions on my make-up. They asked me at one point what I wanted and I just told them do what you want go all the way.
When we got to work together, I was the last in and got the biggest reaction. Day was great, was one of the "girls", went into town and even DMV where I completely fooled one of the clerks for a long while, until it dawned on her who I was. The other clerk heard me on the phone and recognized my voice but she egged on the other one.
Had one customer asked the other salesman, "Who hired the ugly salesgirl", another customer and wife "thought big girl". Almost everyone who didn't work here thought I was a woman and most know me. Side point, if you present fem and dress appropiate most people will not see a man in a dress, OK maybe an ugly woman but at least a woman.
Anyway I won first prize and had a great time. Already thanked the girls who helped and we' already talking about next year.

cdjenny
11-01-2006, 07:51 PM
glad u had a good time...mine wasn't so great....but i got through it...sounds like u had lots of fun
:hugs:

Bluebird GG
11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
thats awesome i am so proud for u, i know that made your Halloween nite! its great for people to take notice in a great way, it makes u feel like u have accomplished your dream, i am so proud for u! kudos to u!:D