PDA

View Full Version : how was your halloween

cdjenny
11-01-2006, 08:00 PM
how was you holloween...did u get to indulge yourself? did u get to go out for the first time...or maybe the 100th or so?...if you did, did you like going out dressed and no one caring what you were wearing? just wondering...as for me..well i didn't get tto dress as plan... had to take my son to shriners hospital..for follow up..nobody told me that they were going to give a party for all the kids...i still had a great time though..as it was the first time in a awhile my son laughed..at all the dr.and nurses being dressed up as different things....so plz..tell us how your experance went i would love to know?:rolleyes: :hugs: :love: :thumbsup:

KateW
11-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I didn't get the opportunity to go to any parties this year, so simply dressed (as usual) at home. The great thing was, I didn't have to avoid answering the door when trick or treaters came round. I was just in my, um.... costume. :D

Bobbie cd
11-01-2006, 08:38 PM
I was able to dress up and get out of the house.
I really had no particular place to go, so ended up wandering around in an all-night grocery store, stopping to gas up the car (including walking inside to pre-pay), and later stopping in a Walgreens and wandering about and ending up buying some makeup just to have a reason to be in there. Nothing really earth-shattering or exciting, but was out in public, seen by other people close up, and had no bad experiences. Had a couple of GG's compliment me on my costume at different times, and got checked out by more than one guy.

If you are interested, I have posted pictures of the outfit I wore in the picture gallery. :D

Joy Carter
11-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Well I was out for thr first time with my Dear friend Teresa Amina and met a new couple, Jessicacd and her lovley spouse Shelly "To Cute". We had a nice time and just may be meeting for New Years Eve. I do hope you son is going to be OK. We went through many of hospitalizations with our youngest son and he does pretty well now days.

Bluebird GG
11-01-2006, 09:48 PM
went to a Halloween party at work, then worked at my second job in the evening then ended the nite with watching Ghosthunters Live so i cant think of a better way to end my Halloween.:D oh ya ate some goodies too!

Rachel Morley
11-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Had a blast.......

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43565

Lois1234
11-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Boring...All dressed but no place to go. We got 10 inches of snow on the weekend and i was too nervous about going out for a drive in it and getting stuck in the ditch or worse while en femme. Oh well, maybe next weekend when my son is away...

Lois...

vbcdgrl
11-01-2006, 11:46 PM
I went to the west Hollywood Halloween Carnival. It's basically a street fair along about a mile of Santa Monica Blvd. I dressed in my orangish/red peasant skirt and lacy black top. Also wore a black petticoat and seemed RHT garter stockings. I had a great time walking up and down the street en femme.
The carnival is Gay oriented and there were a number of Drag Queens there. Most of them are so flamboyant and, in my opinion, way overdone. My image is more low key.
Anyway, I got several compliments, all from young GGs. I was also asked to have my photo taken with someone 3 times.
I spent quite a bit of time listening and dancing to a very good band that played R&B and disco type music. They mimicked several '80s bands very well.
Thousands of people saw me and I just enjoyed being out en femme without
any misgivings whatsoever.
I was wearing heels and, after about 4 hours, my feet were aching. I headed back to my car and came home. I was planning to stay until midnight but my feet just wouldn't make it. I guess, if I go next year, I'll need a pair of flats.
One thing about these sexy shoes, they have very little cushioning in the soles.

Vikki