PDA

View Full Version : Quest for perfection

MJ
11-01-2006, 10:55 PM
hi girls. i don't want to get into trouble by trying to hijack another thread but this is similar to Vanya's but also differant...
how many of us here strive for the perfect look the reason is " Vanya's going to love me " oh well..these are for you Hun :love:
i have a friend he was rob 3 years ago and i have been watching him/her very closely and i have been trying to keep pace with her ever since.. i love how she has developed over the years and today she sent me her new pictures and omg if there is a perfect 10 for cd/ts then she is it...

when i look at myself i see a lot of wonderful changes. but there again i see a hell of a lot of improvement like my figure eww.. lots of work needed lets be honest we see images in magazines and bill boards showing us what we should look like well the gg mostly but we are in there too.. we know the difference between a ts and a cd we all started at the same place i just went a little overboard. "a figure of speech " now i find myself trying to lose another 20 pounds but when i get there i think well just a little more were does it end ? then the workouts seems to get longer and longer just to get that perfect look and image that " men " love to see on us ..
how many here also strive for that perfect look ? take into account you are not on hrt and you have all your male attributes to deal with.. and yes it is all about the look to prove my point just go and look at most of the girls avatars and tell me it's not so .. here is my to do list
1. legs 2. tummy big time at least another 14 inches off. Brest's bigger. arm pass , face needs work . well i need a whole new body ..
and how can you integrate that into your male body you cant have both

in general i don't want to get into the deep psychology
hugs mj

Karren H
11-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Ice hockey twice a week works wonders for my girlish figure!!! hehehe Lost 50 pounds and went from a dress size 18 to a 10 in 9 months.....got to work really hard if you want something bad enough....

No one ever said being a chick was easy....lol

Love Karren

ColleenCD
11-02-2006, 12:04 AM
MJ, Karren is right about the exersizing part, healthy eating (I hate "diet") is the other half of it. I cannot look as pretty as a GG on my best day, but I wish I could have had smaller feet , hands, and shorter arms. Being 6'2" isn't exactly helpful in this matter either. Maybe I need that new body too? :straightface:

Colleen

vbcdgrl
11-02-2006, 12:07 AM
I try to look as good as I can without taking extrodinary measures. I don't wear corsets or other restricting garments. I have little bit of a tummy, but I live with it. I use as little makeup as I think I can get away with. Fortunately, for me, I have light hair so the infamous "mustache" isn't a problem. I do shave my body. All of the stuff I wear, except breastforms and wig( and maybe the plastic nails) , is normal GG stuff. I don't care for the gaudy, glittery, overdone look. I like this feeling of relative simplicity. Actually, part of the fun of CDing, for me, is the dressing, so I like it to be as authentic femme as possible.

Vikki

tall_brianna
11-02-2006, 12:19 AM
I often find myself skipping a meal or skipping desert because I would love to fit in a size 10 :)

Sedona
11-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Hi,

I guess I strive for the perfect look on the occasions that I can de-hair, do my nails, and create cleavage. If I'm getting ready to get a body wax, I'll definately lose five or ten pounds of chub in the weeks prior. My face is far too masculine to come even close, but as long as I realize that I'm more Chyna (pro wrestler) than Paris, I think my bod looks damn girly-hot with the right posing and strategic clothes.

Otherwise, in my guy clothes, there's not a person alive who would confuse me for a woman.

Cheers, and all in good fun,

Phyliss
11-02-2006, 03:24 AM
The elusive perfect look, how many times have I tried for it?

In my mind I'm a 25 yr old "hottie", in reality I'm a 62 yr old broad. When I finally came to the realization that I'll never again be who I'd like to be, I began to work with what I have and look as good as I can given what I have to work with.
Now, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna bother with my normal looks. I've been spending many hours at the local gym to improve my figure and generally feel a bit more healthy. (Need good legs to be able to wear heels)
Over the past year I've gotten quite a few comments about how much better I look, as a guy. Weight loss and moisturizer for my face can do wonders. I've been paying more attention to my posture and general attitude when in the company of others, no matter what I'm wearing.
Confidence in myself has gone a long way to help me project my feelings. While being able to look like a "runway model" is a wonderful feeling and I so wish I could, I've become content with looking decent as myself.

Brianna Lovely
11-02-2006, 04:16 AM
I do admire many of the gurls on this forum, because they look so good and have wonderful presentation.
That being said, I'm too old to obtain the perfection that I would like. I don;t know, if I had started "serious" dressing in my twenties, would I just look like your average "old lady" today?
Oh well, I guess that I will have to do the best I can with what I have to work with, loose some weight, practice my makeup skills and find clothing that compliments my body.

I was just thinking about Oprah Winfrey, how she went from a diet, exercise and don't eat junk food, to, go ahead and shove those burgers down your throat, fat is beautiful.

Michelle 51
11-02-2006, 08:42 AM
I guess it boils down to what is perfection. I think we all want to look like a gorgeous model or that image that we carry in our mind of what a sexy girl should be but so do a lot of gg's.For a lot of them its not possible and the same can be said about us.If you can you're lucky.For the rest of us and a lot of gg's we try to look the best we can with what we got. For example when you go to a formal eventlike a wedding etc.the gg's may not be perfect but they all sure look good and sexy when they dress up and they smell so good too.When the wife dresses up like that i feel like keeping her home and forget about the event if you know what i mean.

Carroll
11-02-2006, 08:51 AM
The only time I really worry about perfection is the rare times I leave the house, such as Halloween, and groups meetings. My biggest hang up is the shadow of the mustache. Even thought I can see it, my wife says she cant, nor can others that see me.

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-02-2006, 08:57 AM
ive just looked thru the threads/posts & spotted this one . and omg !!!! i ( seriously this isnt a wind-up), u all look amazing !! :D in fact i have mixed up a couple of u for GG women :rolleyes: . today i feel like a sack of spuds lol, and u all fantastic :heehee: xx well done all ya :D :bye: :love:

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 09:20 AM
when i look at myself i see a lot of wonderful changes. but there again i see a hell of a lot of improvement like my figure eww.. lots of work needed
here is my to do list
1. legs 2. tummy big time at least another 14 inches off. Brest's bigger. arm pass , face needs work . well i need a whole new body ..
and how can you integrate that into your male body you cant have both

hugs mj

I know the feeling mj and sometimes it seems useless but I too have a to do list and it goes something like this: minimize the undesireable and acsentuate (sp) the positive My legs and feet are good - need more bum and hips I like to wear skirts that flair to give me more of a figure - muscular upper body and broad shoulders need less waist. size c breasts. large head requires right wig face is passable if madeup right - eyes good - large hands minimize with long sleaves and lenghten with nails no bright colors plus I am 6' tall but love heels nothing over 31/2 for me! platforms are out --- love girl jeans problem is I look like a guy in girl jeans unless I put together a layered look with jeans underneath .
shooting for the best possible look is alot of work. perfection for me is a dream.

Jennifer:be:

Penny
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I know a lot of you are going to hate me for what I am about to tell you.
Today, I weigh less than I did when I graduated from HS and I have done absolutely nothing to achieve this. For the past 40 years I eaten what I wanted when I wanted it and gained nothing nor lost nothing. Still weigh around 145. That being said, I would love to loose the wrinkles that come with the age!

JoAnnDallas
11-02-2006, 02:32 PM
In the last six months, I have been on the DEFAULT DIET.... Well I have lost around 23 pounds and gone from a size 16 to a size 12 dress. Also lost 3" from my waist. Went from a 36 to a 33. I have not been this small in many many years. Also I did not gain an ounce while on vacation to Fla. last week. You know how it is when your on vacation, you eat out a lot. LOL

I saw my doctor the week before vacationa and she remarked that I looked better than she has seen me before. In fact she said I may be able to drop down some of the doses of meds I take each day. That in itself would be more than enough reward IMHO.

BTW, my wife is on weight watchers so by DEFAULT I eat what she eats. LOL She has lost over 35 pounds in the last six months. She is almost the same size that I am. LOL

MJ
11-02-2006, 05:11 PM
hi shushu

the best way to lose those big arms is not to use them thats what i did and it worked for me... if you are in a job were you use them a lot your screw'd ... sorry but if not just don't do anything to help them grow

GG Vanya
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm reminded of a beautiful red rose that I picked from Mom's rosebush this week out at Dad's. My intention was to preserve it by dipping it in wax. When I first picked it I thought it was *perfect*. On closer inspection, I saw one petal that had a dark spot near the tip, so I thought I'd just pluck that one off. I did, then I noticed another one under that one that was damn near perfect, but had a little nick on the rim of the petal, so off that one came too. OK, now I have *my* version of the perfect rose so I decide to dip it in paraffin. Well, it seems *my* version of perfection was flawed, as when I dipped it in the paraffin, the removal of the less than perfect petals had weakened the strength and structure of the bloom, and it fell apart in the wax.

The moral of this story is, what *we* view as flawed, may in fact be absolute perfection. Accept yourself as you have blossumed and know that the small imperfections are part and parcel of your strength.

This is a true story, BTW. My Mom passed away a year ago in October and I am still in "preservation" mode about her things.

In the wise words of Forrest Gump: that's all I gotta say 'bout that

Sexy_Jennifer
11-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Crossdressing is good for your health! Since I started dressing up, I've really begun to watch what I eat and keep in shape, all for the purpose of trying to look better en femme.

When all I had was my male physique to worry about I wasn't half as fussed!

Jenni
xx

Kristen Marie
11-02-2006, 06:03 PM
That could be good for new clothes for you JoAnn,

Weight is always a battle, and I too recently I went on a diet with my wife. She did much better than me and dropped a ton of weight. I lost some, but nearly as much as her. Here's the problem. She's buying new clothes, and while they look great on her, they don't fit me!

About two weeks ago she purged her closet of many wonderful outfits and I was in a panick mode. She brought some of "my" favorite outfits to the consignment shop. I was able to snatch a couple things and talked her into saving a few outfits that still looked good on her, but that's it. Fortunately, her new panties have a nice stretch to them and are pure bliss.

I was so tempted to say something clever like, well just because they no longer fit you, can't I have them? But I'm not quite there yet.....

ReginaK
11-03-2006, 05:45 AM
I'm reminded of a beautiful red rose that I picked from Mom's rosebush this week out at Dad's. My intention was to preserve it by dipping it in wax. When I first picked it I thought it was *perfect*. On closer inspection, I saw one petal that had a dark spot near the tip, so I thought I'd just pluck that one off. I did, then I noticed another one under that one that was damn near perfect, but had a little nick on the rim of the petal, so off that one came too. OK, now I have *my* version of the perfect rose so I decide to dip it in paraffin. Well, it seems *my* version of perfection was flawed, as when I dipped it in the paraffin, the removal of the less than perfect petals had weakened the strength and structure of the bloom, and it fell apart in the wax.

The moral of this story is, what *we* view as flawed, may in fact be absolute perfection. Accept yourself as you have blossumed and know that the small imperfections are part and parcel of your strength.

This is a true story, BTW. My Mom passed away a year ago in October and I am still in "preservation" mode about her things.

In the wise words of Forrest Gump: that's all I gotta say 'bout that

Well put..

But there is still so much pressure out there telling you that you have to look a certain way in order to be considered beautiful.

RachelDenise
11-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Perfect for me is what I'm comfortable with. My definition as changed as I have gotten older. I always thought about passing, but now the reality is there is no way! That doesn't mean that I can't be the best looking that I can be. It's sort of a reality check for me. I'll never be 5'9" and 125 lbs. with curvy hips and full pert breasts. But in my mind............

Kate Simmons
11-03-2006, 06:30 AM
I gave up on that a long time ago. When we are our femme selves, we are worse (and somewhat more vain) than GG's anyway. We are never satisfied, it seems. I haven't given up wanting to look nice but I figure I may as well be "damned" for who I am. Why try to achieve some "impossible" quest for perfection? Whose perfection is it anyway, some obscure idea from a society who thinks it knows what the ideal woman (or people who want to look like women)should look like? Nuts to that. If people can't accept me for who I am, I figure I'm wasting my time with them. Being me is hard enough but I'm worth the effort to get to know "as is".:happy: Ericka/Rich