PDA

View Full Version : New direction

Kate Simmons
11-02-2006, 06:17 AM
Things will be changing for me very soon. My daughter and son-in-law, who have been living with me will soon be leaving to live in Ireland which will leave me here alone once again. That being the case, I will have unrestricted access to being Ericka once again. Now I'm Ericka on approximately a 12/7 basis or half of the time. Not only that but I will be going into semi-retirement at the end of this month and will only be working on a consultant basis under 40 hours a week. It should be interesting. I will find out if I really am up to the challenge of being a home maker as Ericka. I plan to be Ericka most of the time and we'll see if I can really handle being feminine like I've claimed I could. I know I've said in the past I enjoy being Richard and I do. This, however, gives me the opportunity to put my "money" where my mouth is and try to handle fulfilling the feminine roll at first probably on an 18/7 basis and then finally (towards the end of next year) on a 24/7. I know it may sound nuts to some but I'm going to "force" myself to live as a woman would just to see if I can indeed handle it with all the challenges without having to retreat back to the "safe haven" of being Richard. This has been well planned out but, well, you know how plans go sometimes. The big question in my mind is: "Can I do it?" Guess I'll find out and of course will keep everyone here posted.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Tina Dixon
11-02-2006, 07:20 AM
To be continued:D

Carroll
11-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Sounds like a well thought out plan. I know we dont have to say "keep us updated", thats a given:D

Karren H
11-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Force me...force me!!! hehehe Good luck on that one Ericka!!! We know you can do it!!!! If your forced!!! :)

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
11-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Force me...force me!!! hehehe Good luck on that one Ericka!!! We know you can do it!!!! If your forced!!! :)

Love KarrenYeah, I can see the headlines now: "I was forced to live as a woman and be a home maker (by aliens for their experiments--well, gotta use some "excuse")".National Enquirer material for sure.:heehee: Ericka/Rich