PDA

View Full Version : Shoe link...U.K. site. 10/10

Julie York
01-08-2005, 06:02 AM
http://www.haywayshoes.co.uk/

Here's one for your links Tristen. I've mentioned this place a couple of times and could never remember the proper name of the company. Anyway, I looked it up and this is where I got my shoes.
They are TG friendly, have large sizes, and have just about anything a warped T-girls mind can think of when it comes to shoes.

(And if their Sales Manager is watching...I take size 9. Thank you!)

Tristen Cox
01-09-2005, 07:16 AM
Thanks Julie, I missed this somehow but I'll add that to my last post on the links.
:cool:

Love ya
Tristen

Jeanette H
01-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Here's another UK site that some girls might like to check out:

http://www.duoofbath.com

If I was looking to buy some expensive boots I think I'd give them a try.

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi all, I haven't had the nerve to go out trying on shoes yet, but i've read that mens feet are supposedly wider than womens meaning that womens shoes can be too narrow. Has anyone had this problem or isn't it that big a deal?
Thanks

Tristen Cox
01-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Usually yes mens feet tend to be wider with a few exceptions. You should likely concider this when purchasing womens shoes. A size up or two may make all the difference.

Love
Tristen

Julie York
01-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Hmmmm dunno. I only have one pair bought online and they were perfect. But then they were bought from a tranny shop so maybe they take that into account.

maidtina
01-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi all, I haven't had the nerve to go out trying on shoes yet, but i've read that mens feet are supposedly wider than womens meaning that womens shoes can be too narrow. Has anyone had this problem or isn't it that big a deal?
Thanks

First another site to add to the list www.bananashoes.com not cheap but some different combinations.

As for sizing you can get a lot of variation. For example for normal male shoes from M&S I'm a size 8. Buying female shoes from Evans on the high street that is also a size 8 as they tend to supply a "wide fit", from most other suppliers I'm a size 9 but if I choose a high heel (greater than 4" say) then I need to go up another size to a 10.

No shop I've tried has ever batted an eyelid when I've returned shoes asking to exchange for a size up or down although it a pain having to fiddle about with postage back and fourth.