PDA

View Full Version : Halloween fun

NatashaWI
11-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi Girls Tuesday night was wonderful. I had my hair, nails and makeup done and went to a local restaraunt where I was booked to do Tarot card readings for their party. I got there at 7 and the waiting list for readings was 10 deep all night long. I had a great time and it wasn't long before I fell into the role of a older Russian woman reading cards. People were into it as well. The owner told me later than a few didn't realize I wasn't really a woman. Woo Hoo. I think it was the accent that fooled them - that along with my outfit.
I'll try to post some pictures for you taken at the salon after my makeover.

I wore a long Goth black dress with 3.5 inch patent sling backs with a peep toe from Payless. Underneath was an all-in-one with a black slip. I chose pantyhose with a sheen and of course had lots of jewelry as would a fortune teller. It was topped off with a beautiful faux leopard coat I found on eBay for $20.00. I carried a cute silver purse. What fun driving around town in that outfit.

After midnight, I went with two GGs to a diner for a late snack. On Halloween, no one looked twice at a 6' woman in heels. How fun.

I tried to post pictures but the file size is too big for this forum. Any ideas how to fix that? I'm not a computer wiz.