PDA

View Full Version : Now my fiance and I are fighting...

Gisele
11-02-2006, 02:44 PM
over my boobs of all things!

She tried them on over her size B real ones. Hers fit right inside the concaved part. And she is in love!!!!

Now we have to buy her a size D or DD bra now!:devil:

She will wear them when we are out and I am in drab mode.

CRAP! LOL

Karren H
11-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Hmmmmmm. That could be dangerous, girl!! Now you will have to get another, larger set and it could excalate ito a full blown boob war!! Hehehe.

Wish my wife would argue about something like that!! Lol. But Nooooo...

Love Karren

shelley leigh
11-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Sounds like it's time to go shopping! For the both of you of course.

Megan72
11-02-2006, 03:51 PM
You know, funny. whene I bought my girls my SO simply said they can't be bigger than hers. (no way in H_ll tha would happen.)

Valerie West
11-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Boob wars??? You gotta be kidding!!!
Put me down for ten dollars in the bra fund, providing there will be pictures!!!
You luck devil, I mean Angel!! (sorry):devil: :D
Val.

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey Beth,

Hope your back is in good shape! sound like your center of gravity might be changing soon. Boob wars bring it on!!!:D

Jennifer:be:

SherriePall
11-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Beth -- You are a lucky girl. I think most SO's would cringe at the sight of a CD's breast form, let alone try it on and then steal it! Treat her good.

sarah-smith
11-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Tell her she looks like a right tit... sorry crapy puns are what I do best!

havn't got any breastforms... yet, but no matter what size I don't think I'll be making my fiancee jealous! :p

hope she has fun!

EricaCD
11-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Yep, I am filing this in the "nice problem to have" drawer....

Wow!
Erica

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 12:49 AM
I would have had the order in, before I reported it here. A woman that goes along with our life style, is definately a keeper....BJ
ps. That's why my wife got the better part of our $118 shopping spree. On Halloween I was dressed and so was she, and after a Dr's Appointment, we went shopping at K Mart. I got a skirt and a slip and a sweater. She got a few more things...BJ

Gisele
11-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Boob wars? LOL pretty funny!:roflmao:

This has been great for us. She keeps talking about it. I think Tues we are going bra shopping. I will be Beth and she won't get my boobs then.
My heart starts racing when I think about us going out on Tues. I plan on making it an early start so most people are at work.

We would buy her a set but we have taxes and insurance due at the end of this month on our home. We will have to wait for a month or two for a set for her.:(

She is a keeper and I will do what I can to keep her happy.

Vivian Best
11-03-2006, 12:27 PM
over my boobs of all things!

She tried them on over her size B real ones. Hers fit right inside the concaved part. And she is in love!!!!

Now we have to buy her a size D or DD bra now!:devil:

She will wear them when we are out and I am in drab mode.

CRAP! LOL

Good grief Charlie Brown, what a problem to have! I'll trade you my problem for your's. Then I'd buy her what ever she wanted or for that matter if she wanted something of mine, its her's and I'd buy myself another one. My heart really goes out to you and your problem Beth. LOL

Casey Morgan
11-03-2006, 12:42 PM
We will have to wait for a month or two for a set for her.

That's one of the very few times when "they're for my husband, he's a crossdresser" will sound better than the truth. :D

trannie T
11-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Wow, his and hers boobs.

Gisele
11-04-2006, 02:43 AM
OK, we bought her a 36DD bra tonight after I got off work. We came home and she whiped the bra on and I got the forms on her. Holy Cow! Her boobs are now what about $5,000 could do but for much less.:D

Forms for her are now on her wish list.

Jammie Lyann
11-04-2006, 03:25 AM
Wow got to love it, :D Gratz on your up coming wedding.
My wife standing here reading over my shoulder an just laughing,

Anyhow about 2 years ago My wife went through Gastrobypass surgrey
an has lost over 150 pounds along with her favorite asspect her boobs
so this coming tax season, you know it shes getting them back,
is 5k right if so thats right up our lane for our tax return.

Raychel
11-04-2006, 09:51 AM
My wife has always been self concious about her breast size. I would gladly share my forms with her if it would make her happy. Heck I would get her a pair of her own. I certainly do not mind shopping for forms.