PDA

View Full Version : Cleavage

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 04:12 PM
I may be wrong but this subject seems to be neglected. I have looked at the stunning presentations of all the gyrls here but there is one and I hope she doesn't mind if I drop her name - Karren Hutton - Damn girl how do you do it?!! Please let me in on your secret please pretty please. Cleavage how do I get it!?? Anyone!

Jennifer :be:

Karren H
11-02-2006, 04:24 PM
:D.

Trade secret! Patent Pending... Copy Right Protected...

If I told you I'd have to kill you..... Hehehe

K

Megan72
11-02-2006, 04:28 PM
That means tape, lots of tape, and not just the beauty supply tape either, Maybe duct tape?

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Lookin like the real deal Karren!!! How bout a hint???

Beggin Jennifer:thumbsup:

Karren H
11-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Ok. Since your the 4th person to ask today....The truth is they are real.. Ok but not that big. Lol. I have largish breasts...complications of my pitutary gland problem (see below for a complete explaination)... They are A+ B- ish.....But all I use is a tight pushup bra, 36C and a couple silicone inserts from Walmart.. Used to use a homemade sac - nylon filled with birdseed.. But the silicone inserts are much nicer.

Love Karren

Prolactinoma (aka brain tumor)

Prolactinoma is a condition in which a noncancerous tumor (adenoma) of the pituitary gland in your brain overproduces the hormone prolactin. The major effect of increased prolactin is a decrease in normal levels of sex hormones — estrogen in women and testosterone in men.

Although prolactinoma isn't life-threatening, it can cause visual impairment, infertility and other effects. Prolactinoma is one of several types of tumors that can develop in your pituitary gland. Some pituitary tumors may produce hormones in excess (functioning pituitary tumors), but most don't (nonfunctioning pituitary tumors).

The signs and symptoms of prolactinoma result from excessive prolactin in your blood (hyperprolactinemia) and, if the tumor is large, from the pressure of the tumor on surrounding tissues. Because elevated levels of the hormone prolactin cause disruption of the reproductive system (hypogonadism), some of the signs and symptoms of prolactinoma are unique for each gender. In some cases, there aren't any signs and symptoms.

Signs and symptoms may include: In males - Loss of body hair, Enlarged breasts (gynecomastia), Milk production

Megan72
11-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow Karen, your lucky, I am just fat.

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Karren ,

sound horrible but looks great:D I'm with Kelliann bring on the tape!!!

Jennifer:happy:

Karren H
11-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Wow Karen, your lucky, I am just fat.

Hmmmmm. Never equated "brain tumor" and lucky before. Hehehe

But in my case the cure was not worse than the problem......on Bromocriptine...which has shrunk the tumor (not the breasts) and as a side effect I have low blood pressure and a heart beat at rest of 42. Ice hockey might have something to do with the heart thingy too. Lol

But I'm fine...

Love. Karren

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Brain tumors never looked so good:heehee:

Jennifer

Karren H
11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Brain tumors never looked so good:heehee:

Jennifer

Wasn't soo bad once you got over the doctor telling me "I think you need to see a neuro surgeon". <Faint>. Thud!! Lol

Karren

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Karren,

I've had news of that kind but that's another story! Hope all is well with you!

Jennifer:happy:

Cristi
11-02-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't want to break into the Karren Hutton thread (damn, but that is a tough price to pay for cleavage!) but here are my two...er...cents. :D

I'm pretty pleased with the results I got with some cloth medical tape, a tight bra, C cup forms and just a bit of a liquid prosthesis adhesive.

It took plenty of tugging and stretching, but once I got everything in place it was all fairly comfortable for the 14 hours I was out on Tuesday. There is nothing quite like the cool air on the tops of your exposed breasts on a chilly fall day. I also caught quite a few guys looking first at my chest and only later bothering to look about 10" further up to my face.

They look a little.... unequal... here, but that is just the camera angle. BTW: This photo was taken by the waitress at the resturant that I stopped in at for lunch.

Vash
11-03-2006, 02:07 AM
I don't want to break into the Karren Hutton thread (damn, but that is a tough price to pay for cleavage!) but here are my two...er...cents. :D

I'm pretty pleased with the results I got with some cloth medical tape, a tight bra, C cup forms and just a bit of a liquid prosthesis adhesive.

It took plenty of tugging and stretching, but once I got everything in place it was all fairly comfortable for the 14 hours I was out on Tuesday. There is nothing quite like the cool air on the tops of your exposed breasts on a chilly fall day. I also caught quite a few guys looking first at my chest and only later bothering to look about 10" further up to my face.

They look a little.... unequal... here, but that is just the camera angle. BTW: This photo was taken by the waitress at the resturant that I stopped in at for lunch.

WOW Cristi,that looks GREAT and very natural. It looks like you might even have a bounce when you walk. Great job

Cristi
11-03-2006, 01:07 PM
WOW Cristi,that looks GREAT and very natural. It looks like you might even have a bounce when you walk. Great job

Thank you!

Yes, I did notice a bounce (maybe I should say 'jiggle'?) when I walk :) plus I can feel them move around and shift very naturally as I move.

One think I am noticing is that the forms themselves are a lot more firm than perhaps they should be. When I first bought them, I thought they were great (I have two pair of the same forms in different sizes). When my wife checked them out, she declared them realistic in look, but lacking in 'feel'. This was after she tried them out to 'enhance' her existing endowment. I keep trying to convince her to wear them out shopping someday to see what kind of reaction she would get, since with them plus her natural build she would be a D or even DD :heehee:

Here are the ones I got (the GL2000N): http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html

I think I'm in the market for something more.... squishy.... that will give an even more natural feel and better movement

Vivian Best
11-03-2006, 01:12 PM
I may be wrong but this subject seems to be neglected. I have looked at the stunning presentations of all the gyrls here but there is one and I hope she doesn't mind if I drop her name - Karren Hutton - Damn girl how do you do it?!! Please let me in on your secret please pretty please. Cleavage how do I get it!?? Anyone!

Jennifer :be:

Karen is a real fasination to me! She really has it together! There's gotta be something she isn't sharing with us! I've never seen an iota of maleness is that woman. Like I said, there's gotta be something......LOL

Ellie C
11-03-2006, 07:39 PM
you could also try slight shading down breast bone , chest area :D works for me wearing breast formers :D xx