PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume Party.

lahr
11-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Last weekend my wife and I attended a party hosted by my boss. I went as Tarzan and my Wife went as Jane. Boring Huh? A few drinks and a few laughs later, In walks Bat Man and one gorgeous woman. I'm tellin ya gurls. She was perfect. Everything was perfect. The hair, the make up, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss, lip liner, blush, Now comes the body. Tight fitting top making the best of her boobs, short red skirt, hose, knee high leather boots with about 4" heels, and lots of jewelery. She looked like a woman, She moved like a wowan and SHE is one of our outside MALE sales reps. We didnt recognize (Bill and Wanda) and as the party progressed the GGs were gathered around Billy Boy and Bat Man. The real girls asked him about wake up, hair styling, and other real fem stuff. I heard him say Practice Makes Perfect. No one accused him of being a Cd. Nobody thinks he's weird and a few guys at work have E- mailed him and asked for a date in a joking way. Bill is well respected at work and in our community but I just dont get it. Bill's obviously no ameture to CDing. That out fit alone had to cost well over $200. and it has to be apparent that He's done this before. No One thinks he's strange or nothing like that and my wife sez Shes very pretty. Is it because of the way CDers present themselves with their beauty, grace, or their confidence that causes them to be accepted? My wife would probably divorce me if I ever went out like that and at least a few people at work are homophobic and no body is calling Bill any bad names. Also. He bent over, pulled up his skirt and showed his panties to the ladies and they got a good chuckel. What Say You? How does this happen?

Jodi
11-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Lahr, It is called confidence in who one is. A couple of years ago, our church held a Mardi Gras party. I went enfemme. I blew their minds and had a ball. I got much the same questions from the gg's on makeup, style, etc. I was obviously much too good in heels as one of the women smiled and said-"you've obviously worn heels before". I smiled back and said "maybe". End of conversation. I just laughed and smiled at any comments.

The bottom line is--when we held Mardi Gras the next year, I was invited to return enfemme and I did. Now anybody with any smarts would figure out that I'm a cd, but it was never mentioned.

Jodi

rye_ginger
11-02-2006, 10:52 PM
It sounds like your co-worker owns who he is and what he does. No one with any sense would think less of a person who likes to dress en femme, so long as they see that the CD is proud of it too!

Phoebe Reece
11-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Confidence in who you are makes all the difference in the world. I worked for many years overseas in a very masculine environment. In my spare time I was known to be into camping, rock climbing, and other 'manly' activities. One of my activities also was acting in our amateur drama club. When I would perform on stage in a female role (which I did several times), I would do my best to make my appearance as realistic as possible, doing my own makeup, shaving my legs, and wearing appropriate undergarments. It was all chalked up to me being known as someone that would put a lot of effort into whatever it was that I was doing. No one seriously accused me of being a crossdresser, but many were amused and surprised at my transformation. One GG who was acting with me in one of these plays even remarked that she wished her husband would shave his legs. It's fun hiding in plain sight.

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 01:48 AM
So he had more confidence in who he was then you. That's why Karren Hutton and myself, in a lesser degree, are comfortable out in public....BJ
ps. sometimes, we just don't care, my thoughts.