PDA

View Full Version : Satisfy Your need to Dress

Ronda_B
11-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Question: Is there times when just wearing panties maybe a bra or stockings will satisfy your cravings to dress fully?

It has mine, I now wear panties 24/7 and feel wonderful

Huggs,

JoanFlores
11-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Yes, dear. I also feel good and satisfied by putting on my panties and panty hose. Today was a good day, all day with panties and very short shorts.

kellylynn_31
11-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Yes, I have found that bra and panties under male cloths does help to ease the desire to dress until I get a chance to dress completely

Sexy_Jennifer
11-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately, I really don't feel satisfied until I have my wig and lipstick on... just wearing the underwear would make me want to go the whole hog even more!

Jenni
xx

Penny
11-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I am usually all drab or all pretty; they are about 50% each. That seems to be a good mix for me.

sophie69
11-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Same as jenni! It needs to be the whole thing or nothing...... !!!

Ronda_B
11-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Not to be negative, but if you shave all the hair from your body or wear toe nail polish while in Drab aren't you Crossdressing in a way?

I like to wear what can be hidden from others that don't know. And hoping that I don't have anything happen to me that would require a hospital visit.

soccervixen
11-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Very content to have on some panties, maybe a cami. Makes me feel much different, yes, satisfied. I think you can be satisfied with one thing without longing for something else - isn't that the essence of contentment?

nancy58
11-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Sometimes that works. It's been a really long time, though, since I put on a dress and makeup, and it isn't as satisfying. Last night I had some baking to do, and the wife went upstairs very early, offering me an opportunity to enjoy myself a little. Our daughter has been waking up occasionally at odd times, so I didn't want to put on a dress in case she came down. I more or less satisfied myself with putting on a bra and pads under my T-shirt and putting on the frilly apron instead of the non-feminine ones. (The apron was a wedding gift with a suggestion that I should wear it, from a couple who have absolutely no idea about Nancy.)

Now here's the odd thing. At some point while I was baking, I realized that I was oblivious to the fact that I was "en femme". Had anyone appeared in the kitchen, it's quite possible that I'd have not realized that I had breasts. I realized that I had crossed the threshhold in a way. I doubt that genetic females really think much about being female when they're baking.

ColleenCD
11-02-2006, 11:18 PM
A year ago that would have been enough. Not so anymore. This year has been more of a slippery slope of self exploration, understanding and acceptance. I wear panties and hose everyday, but fully dress about once a week. The question is when this journey takes me out of the house and into public?

Colleen

Deanna2
11-03-2006, 03:24 AM
It's difficult not to wear panties when panties are all you have. I don't have any socks either - just pantyhose and sockettes.

Cami_wi
11-03-2006, 03:36 AM
It use to do the trick for many years, then I got more Honest with myself, started therapy and went to some TG Support Groups. I then discovered that I was transsexual and Transitioned. I now Live my life as a woman 24/7. For ME life is pretty good now, happier than i use to be.

kerrianna
11-03-2006, 03:46 AM
It's difficult not to wear panties when panties are all you have. I don't have any socks either - just pantyhose and sockettes.

:lol: So true. I went shopping the other day to get some guy underwear for those days when I need to be wearing something less feminine. Did I go dutifully to the men's dept and buy what I needed? :naughty NO! I bought more lingerie and panties! I never did get what I was supposed to, so I'm pretty much stuck with panties for the doctor visits, etc. :heehee:

DonnaT
11-03-2006, 09:13 AM
I wear panties 24/7 also, which can be all I need at times, but when I have other urges, the panties simply don't do the trick.

LaurenS.
11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Absolutely!
Many times wearing just pantyhose or panties and a bra satisfy the desire. But sometimes make it worse. I've been wearing a bra and panties for a wile now and I love every minute of it. But I wear ones that fit me perfectly. Size 36 A and AA
I love my femininity!
Lauren

Larissa
11-03-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm lucky to get a chance to dress once a month. :sad: Wearing a bra every now and then helps keep me in touch with my other side. :happy:

anilparmar
11-03-2006, 09:26 AM
When I first started wearing bra, my size was 32. During the last thirty years, I have put on bra for a number of nights and sometimes even on days. When once I had been wearing a transparent shirt (which I was not aware of), bra was completely visible to others. Most of them were under impression that I might be a girl with boobed hair. When I came to know about the transparency, I got very shy but thrilled too.

Karren H
11-03-2006, 09:38 AM
If I have the urge to dress....panties just don't cut it.... So don't get between me and the nearest unisex restroom if its my time of the month...week...day... Hehe

Love Karren...

Michelle 51
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM
It use to be enough and still helps delay things for a while but nothing beats heels,hose slip skirt or dress with the underwear,lipstick etc. for very long

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 01:48 PM
A bra and panties is almost enough, but maybe a skirt and blouse and nylons and a little foundation, blush and lipstick. Gee, it's cold outside, and I can't find my hat. I guess I'll just put on the wig. Now where did I leave my heels?????:heehee: ??BJ

tall_brianna
11-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Question: Is there times when just wearing panties maybe a bra or stockings will satisfy your cravings to dress fully?

It has mine, I now wear panties 24/7 and feel wonderful

Huggs,

Yes, but ...

Unfortunately, I really don't feel satisfied until I have my wig and lipstick on... just wearing the underwear would make me want to go the whole hog even more!

Jenni
xx

...like others I want a little more too. Hence why I'm wearing chick jeans now out with people who don't know.

Not to be negative, but if you shave all the hair from your body or wear toe nail polish while in Drab aren't you Crossdressing in a way?

Yes! definitely feels good knowing. I think the good feeling is just coming from expressing my feminine side a little more openly.

I like to wear what can be hidden from others that don't know. And hoping that I don't have anything happen to me that would require a hospital visit.

I use to worry about the hospital visits and then I realized that they are bound by Dr./patient confidentiality laws. I've thought about going to the doctors office wearing a little something ;) my doc is actually a hotty but I've been told he's gay. Why are the hot ones always gay??? Just kidding... kinda ;)

KimberlyS
11-03-2006, 02:42 PM
I "Dress" about once a month or so depending on schedules, time and where the kids are. If I am at home dressed is wearing femme clothes and maybe lipstick. If I am going out, which has been a couple times a year, I add wig and makeup.

The rest of the time I wear a mix of male and unisex female outer wear and/or female undergarments. What I wear and how much I wear depends on my mood in the morning, what I am doing for the day, and just the luck of the grab.

Some days I am all male clothes, some all unisex-female clothes, somedays just underdressed, but usually a mix. If one looks there are alot of unisex femme clothes and feminine male clothes out there.

Usually the mixed dressing and more feminine clothes once a month at home keeps my CDing in check. But I have learned after awhile part of me just needs to have a more feminine look out of the house. It is almost like a feeling of being trapped or jailed and can not get out. Durring these periods if my male self goes out and can shop, shop I do and go a bit overboard. So my wife and I are learning to watch my needs more and work in full femme outings when possible or when I begin to need it.

I think the biggest reason I am able to do mixed dressing modes, is that as long as I can remember I have been a guy with both masculine and feminine traits, features, and personality. Even fully dressed I do not really feel anymore feminine then many days I am in mixed attire or even some days that I am in all male attire. For me a wig and makeup is just a mask, a way that I can get out in public wearing more feminine clothes while still protecting my family and myself from what society can do to us. I guess you could say it is my compromise to have all that I want: Family, Kids, Wife, and CDing.

But I do look forward to the day I can be home working on a project in a jean skirt, feminine tee shirt, steel toe work boots, work belt, lipstick, a two day beard and be able to go down to the local small town hardware store and not start planning on moving when I get home.

KimberlyS - CD

LeahCD2002
11-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Ronda,

For me, I only seem to be satisfied when dressed fully - nails, makeup, hair....... oh, so much fun!

giggles

Leah

AprilMae
11-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Definitely, depending on my mood, the situation and how lazy I feel, I can be found ain varying degress of female attire.

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2006, 07:54 PM
its just got to be all or not at all its got to feel right I got to feel right
make-up, wig, underwear, skirts or dress, high heels verything

suzy
11-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Panties and a bra are a good start but do not fully satisfy my cravings to dress. The more I can do to feel and look feminine the better I like it...:D

ellieparsons
11-03-2006, 08:05 PM
I do that most of the time, wearing panties & pantyhose, thats enough to crave my desires.

Kathryn Philips
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I have never worn panties or tights or a bra uder my male clothes and don't think I will. I am only satisfied when I wear a skirt, patyhose and heels.

Josie06
11-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Sometimes time is of the essence and it has to be enough. Though there days when being 24/7 is glorious and is the goal, for always.

Ellie C
11-15-2006, 03:28 PM
most of the time i dont have the oppertuity to dress fully ( live with mum after dad passed away ) , so enjoy wearing underwear :happy:

Daizy Chains
11-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes panties under drab does ease the urge but not for long
I work in theatre and currently on tour and have no male under things with me

Alex R
11-15-2006, 07:02 PM

Jenni
xx

Me too - it's the outward look I'm after. Underdressing is just not for me I'm afraid.

Janailene
11-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Part of our guidelines is that I do not fully dress when my wife is around. However, I wear mostly woman's clothes all the time. Panties, bra,and pantyhose always. My gynecomastia has reached a point that there is no hiding when wearing a bra. Woman's pants, blouse, flats (or low heels) and accesories most of the time. I've been using an epilator for more than a decade and have very little body hair growth. My mascara, blush and lipstick is very understated. I guess the only thing I do not do is use my wigs and keep my make-up understated.

Cindylynn
11-15-2006, 10:18 PM
I enjoy wearing panties under drab. Not only does it satisfy my craving, I enjoy knowing that what everyone else cannot see is giving me pleasure.
But I still need the full meal deal as often as I can.

Jayne
11-16-2006, 10:44 AM
hi
I can quite happly satisfy my desire by donning a bra and panties.
The need to fully dress does not grab me too much. If I can paint my toes nails and keep the colour on for a few days the excitment of getting away with it is often enough. I am allowed to paint my toe nails at night if I remove it before going out of the house so I sneek around and if I don't get caught can keep it on for a week.
I an presently sat at home in stockings panties and a bra with my wig on but will have to put them away soon so I don't get caught.

JoAnnDallas
11-16-2006, 01:35 PM
I wear panties everyday and three days a week, I have the chance to dress casual for about 1.5 hrs, those mornings. Then I add a bra, pads, slacks or capries, t-shirt, foundation, lipstick, wig, and 2" slids. Once dressed, I take out the trash and then walk around the house and put the mail in the mailbox. This satisfies me until I have the chance to really dress up, like I did last weekend at the Tri-ess event.

Gretchen
11-16-2006, 01:44 PM
At first, it was just pantyhose or thigh highs and nylon panties underneath. That was about 22 months ago. Now I only feel satisfied if I am mostly enfemme: panties, stockings, skirt, blouse, shoes, jewelry, fem hair style, makeup. Lately, half measures have availed me nothing.
Gretchen

PaulaMea
11-16-2006, 06:38 PM
It's total transformation or not at all for me. There are no two ways about it.

P