PDA

View Full Version : SRS next week on Grey's Anatomy

Katrina
11-02-2006, 10:05 PM
I just saw a preview of next week's Grey's Anatomy. The plastic surgeon doctor guy (McSteamy?) is removing a woman's husband's unit. I'm curious to see how they handle that episode. The show is serious enough that I'm sure they are not doing that for any comedy - definately a welcome change.

GG Vanya
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
my thoughts exactly! This show has writers of genius caliber and I'm looking forward to seeing how this subject is handled.

rye_ginger
11-02-2006, 10:47 PM
It's great to see how often Transgender issues are coming up in mainstream entertainment in recent years.

ColleenCD
11-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Katrina, thanks for the heads up on Grey's Anatomy. I'll have to set the PVR and record it. Curious to see how this is portrayed.

Colleen

MJ
11-02-2006, 11:28 PM
thats why i am thinking of thanking Dr Phil for all he did for me.. but still not sure .. boy do i have a lot to say .. he has a lot to learn... but the truth is i don't think i have the balls " on pun intended " and i am not sure he will accept why i did what i did let alone try to understand the CD element.. and i don't want him to turn around and make me the freak on television

so why thank the guy for kicking me in the arse.. i have everything ready to go even got the stamp on it . i see it there ready to go .. one of these days.. i saw one of his shows last week talking to a wife about cding he said it will be with him for life ?. well there's hope for him yet !!!. hugs

GG Vanya
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Well MJ, I can just imagine how the convo will go:

phil: so, you've lost your wife over this, you've lost friends, and now you're going to undergo major surgery....so...how's that working for you? (spoken in his most sarcastic voice of course)

I've already given my opinion on phil so I digress.

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Dr. Phil Sucks!!!!Can you guess I don't really care for him...BJ

Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
What network will this be seen on, and what time and day. Or is this going to be on Dr. Phill?

CaptLex
11-03-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm not a fan of the show, but I'd like to check it out to see if they do a good job or spread more misinformation. Is the show still on Sunday nights?

Annaliese
11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
What network will this be seen on, and what time and day. Or is this going to be on Dr. Phill?

ABC on thrusday at 8pm

CaptLex
11-03-2006, 10:46 AM
ABC on thrusday at 8pm
Oh, no . . . opposite Smallville. Something will have to be taped. Thanks, Anna :happy:

Annaliese
11-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh, no . . . opposite Smallville. Something will have to be taped. Thanks, Anna :happy:

This week they are re-showing last night show tonight. They may do the same thing next week Check the TV guide.

noname
11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Dr. Phil? Oh, please. That guy is something else. He's got book on losing weight and looks like a tubby himself. If he is such a good doc what is he doing on tv talk shows, books, appearances etc... In my opinion that guy is more of stage performer.