PDA

View Full Version : it's all in the details.

marisa
11-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Well I did it, times 2. I spent 2 hours at the salon on tuesday. Got my nails done in a metalic blue with black and silver designs, full make up, and a style for my new wig. It was wonderfull. As soon as I can post a pic I will.
Like I said it's all in the details. I was thinking about comming out to a very good friend about my crossdressing. Turns out I didn't have to say anything. He had already put 2 and 2 together. I asked how he figured it out. The reply
was" it was the level of detail I aimed for". Turns out he knows alot about the cd/ts/tg ect. lifestyles. He said he would help me find some new like minded friends. This is so cool that I may have a chance to be able to finally dress up and go out and not really worry about bad comments. I have learned that I have the ablity to pass as a female. Well atleast the body side anyway, my voice on the other hand needs some work,lol. But hey, rome wasn't built in a day. So all in all it was a very good day. Marisa.

x_girl
11-02-2006, 11:14 PM
I am so happy for you. I would love to get my nails done in a salon one day, let alone have a friend that would be as accepting as yours.

MJ
11-02-2006, 11:35 PM
hey x-girl you look wonderful hun. just do it go out there and get it done ..
i love the salon got my nails done last week feels good try it .. hugs

x_girl
11-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Thanks MJ. I have always wanted to get a nice french manicure, but I unfortunately do not have the luxury of looking girly for long enough to make it worthwhile.

Maybe some day, but until then, I will live vicariously through some of you other girls.

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 01:09 AM
Welcome to both of you gurls. And if the picture looks right, the voice won't give you away. There are GG that have deep voices and I've known a few. So if you really look like you can pass, you might only get a second glance, but you will pass.....BJ