PDA

View Full Version : question

Niya W
11-02-2006, 11:48 PM
when you get mad do you find your feme side take over ??.

I have to me conscience of my every action or niya comes out. Relaxed she comes out. Cant drink as guy any more or she comes out

GG Vanya
11-02-2006, 11:51 PM
:eek: When you get "mad" the femme side comes out? I'm not sure that's a compliment to GGs! :D

With my husband, it's stress that brings Trudi around. He says that when he's Trudi, he can be a "human being" instead of a "human doing". It's obviously a time out for him..an outlet from the stress.

Well, I admit sometimes Trudi's here at *my* request, and if that doesn't work I :dom: insist! :D

Niya W
11-02-2006, 11:53 PM
not an insult just when I lose control I can no longer hold the femm side back. If i dont think about being guy mode niya slips out. Last year I huged ny aunt and called her girl friend with feme gestures.

but been told i can be a bitch

being in total conrol

Billijo49504
11-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Sorry, but when I get really mad, Smith and Wesson wants to come out....BJ

Sarah Smile
11-03-2006, 03:14 AM
:yt:

I have the opposite problem to you, niya. When I get mad, I feel my temper flowing and sometimes yell and swear and feel like I want to throw things. This makes me feel more "masculine" or "like a guy" which I hate. :sad:

DonnaT
11-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Nope, Donna doesn't come out if I get mad.

Scotty
11-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry, but when I get really mad, Smith and Wesson wants to come out....BJ

LOL, used to be a firearms instructor in another life...THATS funny!

:devil: :D

When I went off the T-blockers, hormones, and quit smoking that week my co-workers endured the wrath LOL, I apolagized to them as I was also coming down with this flu.
I'm grumpy when I get sick.

I think my femme side is so integrated and there is no "other", so maybe the femme side definitely comes out but if you've ever seen a woman really really mad - OMG - watch out!

I'd rather piss off a guy than make a woman mad!!

Karren H
11-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Nope... One thing I don't often get mad...unless I get cross-checked or something!! Karren comes out when shopping....always...whether in drab or enfemme, doesn't matter!! Funny, I always end up in either the makeup isle or the woman's section, even if I went in for a hammer and nails or new tires...

:D

Love Karren

CaptLex
11-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Cant drink as guy any more or she comes out
Sounds like a Jekyll & Hyde situation. :eek: Actually, my female side gets upset, but is calmer about trying to resolve conflicts (without violence) - and sometimes just resigns to the idea that things won't be settled and gives up. :Pullhair:

My male side has less patience and is quicker to put up the fists - especially after a drink or two. He's not mean, but when he's pushed, he's always ready to push back. :Punch:

crossing-the-rain
11-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi,I have the similar emotion,when I get upset,depressed or very angry,the only way to relax is dress up and clean up the house,let myself busy as a house wife. I'm glad that finally there is someone should understand me ,thanks,thanks, thanks.
Rain