PDA

View Full Version : finally out as tanya

tanya3
11-03-2006, 07:17 AM
hi everyone , last weekend i had my first real outing as tanya . my wife and i went to a nice hotel near boston . thankfully my wig came in just before we left . after dinner fri night she helped me with make-up and fitting my wig . she had bouhgt me a necklace and earings , also pierced my other ear on the way there . after some styling of the wig she looked at me and said you look really good . then i went out for a walk around the hotel grounds to check my comfort level . i felt great . sat we did it all again plus nails and went out for a drive . as anyone who lives out this way knows the weather was real bad sat , so we drove around went to the beach to check out the waves . we had alot of fun although it was so bad out walking around to small towns was not an option . it was a great weekend and can't wait do it again . i an't say how lucky am to have a wife who is this supportive and has as much fun as i do . hopfully some day we'll get a digital camera and i can post some pics .

Tanya

Phyliss
11-03-2006, 07:38 AM
So good for you. Yes the weather this past Sat was lousy around here also.

Glad you have such a nice wife. Tell her I am so jealous of you.

sweeting
11-03-2006, 07:45 AM
you are one lucky girl tania i would like to see those pictures

Sheila
11-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Tania,
I am glad you had a good weekend.
We managed to take My DH out for the very first time a couple of weeks ago, but it was in the dark and he/she was extremely nervous the whole time, but we are both glad we did it, and are looking forward to going out again hopefully soon and for a much longer time.

Jess