PDA

View Full Version : Who are we, really?

Tina Dixon
11-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Ever wonder who we are really, am I Tina or Tim? Well I don't get in to this thought pattern much but I was thinking, and you know what I'm just me, weather I'm in my favorite dress or in my biker duds I'm just me, no different, how about you? Are you some one else?

DAVIDA
11-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Tina, I agree with you. I don't see myself with a femenine side and a male side, I am, like you,just me. Jean says that it is all what makes me ,me. Does that make sense?

Angela Burke
11-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Tina,
You have just asked some the questions that philosophers have spent millenniums pondering.
Congatulations!
You are now a (natural?) philosopher.

My answer?
I don't know.

Penny
11-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Well there is the me that likes to look pretty and the me that is ok with looking alright. Nevertheless, I'm always me; pretty or not, here I come!

Phyliss
11-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Tina asks the question...."Are you some one else?"

At this point I don't really know. I think I'd like to be "Phyliss" always, but the reality is that won't happen. So, am I always gonna be Philip with a small "side of phyliss" or will I become Phyliss with a small "side of philip" ?

So many questions.

For now I'm somewhere in between. F' er instance, I'm presently "underdressed", but I'm heading out to do some "guy" work for the day.

I wish I knew the answer. But, if I knew that then it wouldn't be any fun finding would it.

Karren H
11-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Maybe you should have a favorite biker dress, Tina? hehehe I'm Karren and Warren....at different times.....depends on my moods.....not sad moods, happy moods....guy mood - kick ass and take names....girl mood - shopping..... :D

Love Karren

Lilith Moon
11-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Same here. I'm just me.

I use the "Lilith" name in here but in real life there is no "Lilith is visiting tonight" or whatever. I am me, just the one person, whether dressed or not.

Kristen Marie
11-03-2006, 08:03 AM
I wonder what would happen if I was in a public place in drab and someone said out loud, "Hi Kristen" to someone near me. Would I turn my head and say something, or would I catch myself before my wife asks, why did you turn around. That could be scary. As it is, there are certain stores I cannot go in with her :)

Mary Jane
11-03-2006, 08:07 AM
I feel that I am just "ME" regardless of how I present my outward physical apperance. It is fun to be pretty sometimes but I always feel the same on the inside.

Alex R
11-03-2006, 08:14 AM
I'm just me as well. Maybe the type of guy I am is influenced by my more in the background need to dress which is coming more to the forefront as I get older.

I've always thought of myself as unmacho and sympathetic to the female situation (although my wife in times of anger may not agree with the latter!).

Although in saying that I know many men who are like this and they all can't be crossdressers. But then again who knows?

Kate Simmons
11-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Just myself with all of my good points and bad points. I try to make the best of it in any case.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Teresa Amina
11-03-2006, 01:03 PM
I like to call it my Teresa-ness shining through but I'm just more Me when dressed. When I first came to the forum I found it disturbing that some say they have different personalities. Almost seems to be a game for some people.

BobbieCD1944
11-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Since the middle 90's my public crossdressing has occured at various kink oriented parties or socials. I dress from the neck down, meaning no makeup, wig, etc. My friends and acquaintences know Bob and it is mostly an I'm just Bob.. what you see is what you get thing. I seldom think in terms of being Bobbie. At the party I went to last Saturday, someone was talking to me and kept saying Bob. He interupted his conversation and said something like.. "or should I call you Bobbie?" I told him I didn't really care, I'd answer to either. When I wake up, dressed or not, I'm just Bob, what I see, heh.. is what I get.

kerrianna
11-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Kerrianna is just a name I've given to my more feminine side. I think I use it more to have a scapegoat.
"You spent how much on new lingerie?!?"
"Oh, it wasn't me. It was Kerrianna." :D

Raychel
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I must say Tina, that I am with you on this one. I am just me, only sometimes when I look in the mirror I am in a dress. Then I am me in a dress. :rolleyes:

KimberlyS
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I am like Lilth,

... I'm just me.... I use the "Lilith" name in here but in real life there is no "Lilith is visiting ..."

Kimberly is just a name I took to make the people in another forum happy because everytime someone used their male name they were asked, pressured, or Told to take on a female name.

Kimberly is just an alias, I am the male me no matter what clothes I wear. Like my wife often says: "We are only guys", well at least most of us. A few here are missing some male parts or working towards that or are GG's.

KimberlyS - CD
Just a feminine guy who like to wear feminine clothes at times.

Billie Jean
11-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I agree with everyone else that I'm just me. Billie Jean

Kimberly
11-03-2006, 03:03 PM
In public I think I play up to a lot of things whilst dressed... am camper/more effeminate generally. I feel better like this, more confident, and more myself/open.

I know I can't dress like this all the time though -- movement classes especially. If I tucked in a movement class and came down the wrong way, that'd be a lot of pain, and there's no denying it! So... I feel more like "me" when I dress, and a lot more like a pre-programmed "masked" me when presenting as male.

It's not two different people - it's different. And I think I know which "difference" I find better. :) xx

KimberlyS
11-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Kerrianna, may I use this one when I go a bit overboard on shopping? :wasntme: :heehee: :shades: :devil:

.... I think I use it more to have a scapegoat.
"You spent how much on new lingerie?!?"
"Oh, it wasn't me. It was Kerrianna." :D

It was Kimberly, not me.

:hiding: :idontknow: :liar: :kickbutt: :lame:

tall_brianna
11-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Tina, I agree with you. I don't see myself with a femenine side and a male side, I am, like you,just me. Jean says that it is all what makes me ,me. Does that make sense?

:yt:

I'm slowly getting there - a comfortable merging of the two personas. It's hard after many years of hiding. I've heard some say it's better to compartmentalize but I have to believe that a comfortable merger is better. I think that's what bugs me about the having to use a different name and title.

-b

Kelsy
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey Tina,

I think the feminine aspects of my personality have always been present albiet underlying. But they have meshed with the male me. Since the recient emergence of Jennifer there really seams to be another personality present. she is now free when dressed to be all female unencombered (SP) by a "male wrapping" It is very exciting and even a little weird. she has always been there but now is free to express herself!!! anyone get that????

Jennifer

Sky
11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
how about you? Are you some one else?

Nah, I'm me. The guy in a dress. :D

Tina Dixon
11-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Nah, I'm me. The guy in a dress. :D
I know where your coming from:thumbsup:

kerrianna
11-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Kerrianna, may I use this one when I go a bit overboard on shopping? :wasntme: :heehee: :shades: :devil:

It was Kimberly, not me.

Absolutely! :^5: As long as poor Kimberly has a thick skin and can take the blame. I think Kerrianna is getting a little tired of being the 'whipping girl' :spank: