PDA

View Full Version : I need of your help.

tgmarina
01-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Dear Sir/Madam.
I'm looking for transsexuals, transvestites resources,
where I can publish my personal request.
I need money for surgery on change of sex. It is necessary $ 23 000.
I shall be grateful for your any help. Write to me: tgmarina@yandex.ru
Yours sincerely, Marina.
Marina is how my parents would have named me if I was born a girl. It's the name of my father's mother. I'm a 31 years old transsexual living in Voronezh, The Russia. I am a social worker . I have a boyfriend. His name is Boris. I want to marry and live as normal woman in the future.I began to crossdress in about 1984. I secretly wore my older sister's clothes (dresses, swimsuits etc.), later I wore the clothes of my mother. Cleared chest, arms and hands by electrolysis mostly in 1992-1993.Began intensive HRT without breaks in October 1996.Began facial electrolysis in December 1996.I began to crossdress full-time as a woman in about 1996.Underwent obligatory for all TSs here month long evaluation in a psychiatric hospital in November 1999.Got permission for surgery in August 1999. I’m going to surgery sex change in Russia. Excuse me, for my awful English.

My account:

DanaJ
01-08-2005, 09:49 AM
This has been posted at least 4 times before, and the poster was told to stop. For more details:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2546
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4047

DanaJ

Julie York
01-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am in desperate need of sexy underwear. Please send me money. Thank you.

BANK: 1232345 NIGERIA
HOME ADDRESS: C/O Russian Mafia C/O Eastern European Shyster Conglomerate. Via, untracable Ex-Fed address.

Please excuse my bad English. I'm actually English but just a bit cr*p at it.

Oh and my puppy needs an eye operation in Switzerland.

Thank you kind peoples of the free world.

LauraB
01-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am in desperate need of sexy underwear. Please send me money. Thank you.

BANK: 1232345 NIGERIA
HOME ADDRESS: C/O Russian Mafia C/O Eastern European Shyster Conglomerate. Via, untracable Ex-Fed address.

Please excuse my bad English. I'm actually English but just a bit cr*p at it.

Oh and my puppy needs an eye operation in Switzerland.

Thank you kind peoples of the free world.
AHH Julie some sexy knickers on the way babe

Hope that russian address is genuine LOL

Love
Laura

racquel
01-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Is this where Tristen gets to use that magic delete button?

Julie
01-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Julie M has already removed the banking details from this post.

JJ

KewTnCurvy GG
01-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Well I have a host of wardrobe requests; however far more pressing is my need for Botox and a couple of nips and tucks. And, don't just send what I need, feel free to send more than that. That way Sherlyn and I can go on vacation too. Big huge hugs!

kew

Tristen Cox
01-09-2005, 06:16 AM
This has been posted at least 4 times before, and the poster was told to stop. For more details:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2546
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4047

DanaJ

Yes they were, and I think we all can agree personal bank information like this should not be provided to the public. In all four of these posts the same information was removed (and yes racquel the little delete button).

Now with that said, if anyone wants to send me some clothes I take a size 8 US :p

Love
Tristen

Donna Louise
01-09-2005, 06:20 AM
You make me so jealous. ;) Size 8 - well. Just go ahead and call me fat. On a good day I can wear a 12. Pouty lip. :D

Yes this has been around several times. You would think that this person would have gotten the hint by now.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Jennifer Ivy
01-09-2005, 03:12 PM
You make me so jealous. ;) Size 8 - well. Just go ahead and call me fat. On a good day I can wear a 12. Pouty lip. :D
Hugs
Donna Louise

Donna, I wear a size 28W, so don't feel bad about yourself at all.

MonaSmith
01-09-2005, 06:33 PM
I like the way it starts "Dear sir/madam". Very non commital, obviously not sure of the etiquette involved, lol. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I'm not 100% sure that this is genuine!

Julie York
01-09-2005, 06:48 PM
The very same thread with the same title is about 20 slots lower than this one and has taken an entirely different spin. Which is interesting in itself. I'd have posted to that but I am too busy helping a guy get his millions out of Nigeria. (He was the Generals brother before the political coup and he only wants my bank details to help him move the money!.) I believe him.