PDA

View Full Version : Great Shopping Day

jamiecd636
11-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Had some time today, so I decided to go shopping, decided to give Fashion Bug a try. It was before lunch, so I thought the stores would not be busy. Walked in en drab, the SA asked if she could help me find something. Seeing that no one else was in the store, I said "Dress me top to bottom, inside to out." The SA's reply was "great, is there anything in particular you are looking for." We talked about casual, work or dressy. I replied, probably work and casual. We walked around looking at things and she said, why don't you pick out a couple outfits and we'll see how they look. I walked around the store picking out skirts, jeans and various tops, ended up with an arm load like I have seen so many GG's do. She opened a fitting room and I began to try things on. As I was trying things on the SA brought additional items.

After picking out one pair of jeans and a sweather along with a skirt and blouse, we began looking at shoes. Ended up with a pair of boots and 3 inch heels. Next on to lingere. She asked what type of panties I preferred, sting bikinis and thongs I replied. We picked out three pairs of each along with 2 bras. At this point, I assumed we were finished when she said, go back to the fitting room and try everything again with the lingere. On the way, she grabbed a pair of tights to wear with the skirt. I tried everything on again and she checked the fit, except for the lingere, and said they looked great and that I have good taste.

Needless to say, I spent way to much, but it was a great experience. The SA was so nice and helpful. I felt like I belonged in the store and completely welcome.

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to share an experience that made me feel special.