PDA

View Full Version : Bikinis

Amy Hepker
11-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Hi Ladies,

How many Ladies out there would accually wear a 2 piece Bikini to the beach???:eek: Just Wondering.:heehee:

trannie T
11-03-2006, 08:13 PM
If I wore one they would rename the beach to "The Bay of Pigs"

suzy
11-03-2006, 08:17 PM
I have a few bathing suits including a bikini.....to a beach you ask.... hummmm, well I have worn it in my ward, ..behind a fence, while sunbathing,...but never to a beach with people!!! Are you nuts?!!!:D

Amy Hepker
11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Well some people think I am nuts. I was just asking, I was thinking about this. I know there are a lot of great looking Ladies here and I know that if you tuck that special item back far enough it won't show.

Beth-GDB
11-03-2006, 09:15 PM
I have several bikinis, a couple of tankinis and a couple of one-pieces. If I was going to wear any of them to a public beach, it would be one of the tankinis, (the cups in the top are padded and have a better shape) but in order to look reasonably femme in a swimsuit in public I'd need too much makeup for a day at the beach and a wig, so that's not going to happen any time in the forseeable future. If I had access to a private pool/beach/lake away from the public though.....

Femme swimwear was one of my biggest pleasures when I started CD-ing in my very early teens. I lived on a farm and during summers I'd wander around the farm and surrounding area on my own, going swimming in a bikini at small secluded water holes. I now suspect my mother bought that bikini for me and arranged for me to find it.

Long story short, my mother found some other clothes that I'd "acquired" from some GG cousins including a swimsuit. She tried to talk to me about it but I was too embarressed to talk. I don't know what happened to those clothes, I never got them back, but a few months later I found a bikini very close to my size with some other old clothes stored in a spare room. Since I have no sisters and the bikini couldn't possibly have fit my mother, and the other clothes there were from my family, it wasn't likely that the bikini was being stored at my parents house for someone else. When I found it I kept it and would take it with me on my walks around the farm in summer. I was careful not to get obvious tan lines from the top, but the bottom wasn't a problem. I wore sports shorts for swimming in public so an obvious bikini bottom shaped tan was always covered over.

Scotty
11-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I have, went to a private lake, then a guy showed up while I was out in my raft tanning. He smiled as I slipped on SHORT levi shorts and a girls tank top, but he never said anything. I didn't pass I'm sure but he just went about his fishing as I left. :)

Still have the same bikini but I may get a new one next year.

Amy Hepker
11-04-2006, 04:08 PM
That's it only 5 people posting on this one?

Tina Dixon
11-04-2006, 04:12 PM
i could but it would clear out the beach:D

sandra-leigh
11-05-2006, 05:34 AM
How many Ladies out there would accually wear a 2 piece Bikini to the beach???

Last year I wore a colourful two-piece to go sunbathing in a local park -- a large one, but I went to the section that is often used by sun-bathers. Oddly, the jeers I got were before I had taken off my outerwear that was concealing the bikini. I was mostly sunbathing face-down (someone sat down for awhile at a nearby bench, to look at me I think); while I was doing that, a guy that walked by said audibly (but not especially loudly) "Mighty fine." I think, though, I saw some people laughing at me when I started walking around in the two piece, and I think I got a couple of brief "that's not a woman!" looks. So it was partly successful, and partly unsuccessful.

I need a better cleavage mechanism before trying it again (I really wanted to be showing my own cleavage, not just forms hidden under cloth). It was a scary-slash-thrilling experience.

Arm hair and leg hair were a bit of a problem for me; baby oil to slick it down helped to some extent. The bikini bottom wasn't a problem, after I shaved a bit of nether hair. Normal tucking was good enough. (It might not have been if I had gotten the suit wet.) I have not even come close to attempting to swim in a wig.

Would I go again? Yes, especially if I could get a GG to help me, to make me as passable as practical. Though I do wish I could solve the Real Cleavage problem, or had forms that could pass inspection. Forms must be a lot easier with a tankini or one-piece.

Clare
11-05-2006, 06:25 AM
That's it only 5 people posting on this one?Well, since Summer is almost here in Oz, I might have to go shopping for a bikini and hit the beach (aka, the local lake)!

In reality, I don't think I could pass in a bikini as my body (although slim'ish) is not feminine nor my facial features either. I would however wear one in public in a partly secluded location if given an opportunity.

Joy Carter
11-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Well of course I have a "two peace beach out fit". What gurl like me wouldn't. Hand me my "shovel and pail" sweetie I feel the need to dig to China.:D

eleventhdr
11-05-2006, 06:41 AM
Why stop there why not one piece like males wear hey makes real sense to me I know i would wear one just like that if and when i were female!

Jay Suzy!

RachelDenise
11-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I wouldn't waer a bathing suit period with my figure. Hideous! (and Halloween is over)

Amelia Coffey
11-05-2006, 07:22 AM
I like to take my boat out on the lake and anchor in a mostly secluded area and catch some rays. If I go in the water, I'll wear top and bottom but while sunbathing, it's just the bottom. The first time I wore my bikini I tanned with the top on and it took over a year for the tan lines to fade away. I have such tan lines on my bottom that I wonder if they will ever fade away...probably not since I add to them each summer.

Angie G
11-05-2006, 09:13 AM
If i could pass as a GG yes I would wear a bikini on a beach But I don't think I have to worry about it :hugs:
Angie

krissysSecret
11-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Amy...thats a good question!As far as actually wearing a bikini to a beach, I would say no today,but many years ago, I did do it one time.Let me qualify that by adding that it was late summer/early fall.It was an unusualy warm day in the middle of the week,well past the normal beach season and I had the day off. I love to spend time at the lake regardless of the season, so I had the crazy notion to hit the beach.It was quite deserted so I brought out the chair,my girly floppy hat,sunglasses and proceded to lay out and enjoy the sun for a couple of hours. The only traffic was a few cars just passing by,people like me I guess,just out enjoying the last few chances to be at the lake in warm weather. All in all...it was fun and abit scary,but really...I was pretty sure that no one would be around to even notice. I don't think I would do it again.Now..my favorite swims are pretty one piece suits. I have several and love to shop for them.I did buy some tankinis, but my preference now is a great one piece.
Krissy

judyw9
11-05-2006, 10:42 AM
I'm wearing one of mine in my avatar shot. I work out a lot so I actually look good in them. Only problem with wearing one to the beach or a public place is I would need a wig and make-up and that really doesn't work well with the sun, wind, heat, etc..

Karren H
11-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Never!!!!!!!

Karren

Kate Simmons
11-05-2006, 01:15 PM
I have a couple of one piece suits and a cute tankini. Now that you've got me thinking about it though, I'll work on the bikini idea. May be ready for this coming Summer. We'll see what happens.:happy: Ericka/Rich

kymmieLorain
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
I think I would if I had a better body, If I had a bikini body then yes right know no way in he!!. Even through I have 2 bikinis.

Kymmie

Sally24
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm afraid I don't have the tummy for a bikini, but I have worn a plunging one piece while on vacation. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33686

If I could afford liposuction, then maybe the bikini would be an option, but not with the belly button I currently sport!

Sally

Charolette time
11-06-2006, 09:29 AM
I lived on a lake during the summer when younger, I was near a camp area and a suit was hang out to dry, no one was around so i borrowed it it fit me perfect, I found a place to hide it and would wear it as often as I could forgot about the tan line what a bummer, I guess that Ill never forget the looks, Charolette

Stephenie S
11-06-2006, 10:20 AM
I would if I could, but I just don't have the body for it.

Steph

Victoria Anne
11-06-2006, 10:43 AM
I have not the courage to go out yet so no way but that being said I have! I am a diver so a bikini under the wet suit sure and I have worn a one peice before,it is much more comfortable than the bikini.

Jennifer in CO
11-07-2006, 01:20 PM
I wear "boy-cut" bottoms all the time weither I'm in boy or girl mode...I wear the tank-ini top in girl mode and sometimes in boy. Its been 20 years since I looked "good" in a bikini so we dont go there any more. When I was in my 20's I passed in a bikini quite well..but that is another story!!

Jenn

noname
11-07-2006, 01:38 PM
I've always worn speedos. Nothing to do with cd'ing though. The first time I wore them I was 14. I was amazing how easily I slid through the water. I never went back. From then on I would see guys in their knee length shorts think to myself, what a moron. Besides, do girls wear shorts and shirts when go swimming? Of course not, why should I?

Mary L
11-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I am of the belief that bikinis are exquisite -- on the right body -- and that is true for both ggs and cds. If you have the right body (i.e., hips and a$$), then go for it. I don't. As a salt-and-pepper haired matron, I have been to the local public beach in a one piece with a modest skirt trim. Went swimming, too, then lay on my towel reading for an hour. Wonderful afternoon!

Anna Teri
11-08-2006, 09:39 PM
I visit the beach occasionally in a bikini.

Debby1194
12-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Have I worn a bikini to the beach...

Only in my dreams.
Debby

Felica_ann_lendy
12-03-2006, 12:11 AM
if i loose a few lbs i would wear a bikini

Charlotte
12-03-2006, 01:08 AM
I have never gone to the beach in a bikini but I have several one piece cossies that look gorgeous. Recently I tried on a bikini and to my suprise it looked fantastic, i am lucky to have an athletic body. Most bikini tops are so small that its hard to fit any realistic forms in place. I cant wait to do some more experimatation thou, who know maybe one day you will see me at the beach ???

Deanna2
12-03-2006, 02:59 AM
I have worn a bikini bottom at the beach. I was in Cancun and I was with friends.