PDA

View Full Version : I finally took a step forward!

lisa68
11-03-2006, 09:14 PM
What can I say other than I finally took a step forward and told someone about my CD. I told a friend of mine that I've known since highschool. I won't go in long story about it, but I told her yesterday when I had her come over to help me with a problem. My problem was telling her about my CD and hope she could support me and take some my pictures of me to post for everyone to see me. I fealt a ton of weight leave my shoulders when I tole her about being a CD. Matter a fact when she showed up I was totally dressed from head to toe. She was shocked for a second and gave me a big hug like I never had before in my life. She smiled and said now I have something to tell you. I said what and she said that she was bi-sexual. So we both shared something together and it was great to tell each other a secret. So when I get a chance here soon I will post a few pics of me. I hope everyone day was great as mine. I thought I would share that with all you girls out there still trying to make that one step. Now I think I'll waite until the dust clears before I make another step. Have a weekend everyone!

Chloe Renee
11-03-2006, 10:05 PM
I had nearly the same thing at a Halloween party. I pulled aside a friend who she herself had came out of the closet. I said "you shared your secret hers mine. all in all it went well. I hope you experiences will remain positive

lisa68
11-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks. Maybe things will keep rolling for both of us. But hard part will come when I finally have a talk with my SO. Good luck. Later girl!

Chloe Renee
11-03-2006, 11:23 PM
When dealing with your SO don't push to hard. I did when I first told mine, and it almost cost me dearly.. That was 4 years back. Now shes much more accepting and somewhat supportive. This forum has done a lot for me to accept myself. I myself am still quite closeted but I can now see the light.
(OMG I totally don't mean to sound like a after school special)

lisa68
11-03-2006, 11:35 PM
No you're fine. I know it isn't going to easy so I' ll plan to take it slow with her.