PDA

View Full Version : Crossing your legs

Sarah38b
01-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I can't do it! :( I just can't move that way.

Sarah

Jiera
01-08-2005, 12:02 PM
It takes practice, but you'll get it! :)

Ji

mmandy31
01-08-2005, 12:06 PM
easy to do i have no problem :D

MonaSmith
01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Try Yoga, it really loosens you up.

Practice makes perfect.

Robertacd
01-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Here are some stretches that will help.

While sitting act like you are going to cross your legs.
Grab the calve of the leg on top and pull it towards you.
Do it for both legs

You should feel a mussle that runs from your thigh to your rear end streatching.

Thats the leg crossing mussle :p or its at least the mussle that is too toght on many men to cross their legs.

Julie York
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Just practice. When you get it wrong you'll know instantlyggggggnnnnnnnnnggg!!!!!!!

Chrissycd
01-08-2005, 01:48 PM
I find sitting in this manner makes me feel more feminine. It brings out the pussy in me. Meow! Meow!
;)
Chrissy

MonaSmith
01-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Just practice. When you get it wrong you'll know instantlyggggggnnnnnnnnnggg!!!!!!!Oh yeah, been there. Women just don't know how easy they've got it. Total design flaw, the most sensitive part of the you, on the outside, hanging between two levers powered by the biggest muscles in the whole body. I think that alone proves evolution, or maybe just a vengeful God, lol.

Julie York
01-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Made me laugh Mona!

Don't want to wobble this thread to far but I once saw a M t F program on television and they were saying they found it difficult to remember to sit like men . And I thought, all you need to do to practice is to tuck two eggs down your panties and try not the break them. You'd soon learn.

Julie
01-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I've just got back in after walking the streets for 6 hours (No not that, but just some Community stuff) and I had no ttrouble crossing my legs after all that time in the cold. :)

JJ

Joan in Arkansas
01-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Julie J; I just dropped in for a moment to check the forum and make a comment or two. Life on this side of the world has been hectic to say the least.
Question, when you do the community stuff that you mention. Are you en femme or you en drab? Also while you were out getting your exercise, were other GG's wearing mostly pants or being ladies?
I have found the best way to practice crossing my legs is to set on the carpet and by hand cross my legs slowly with heels on top of legs. This is a yoga exercise, but not very easy. Only one problem, uncrossing them if you wait too long and are not a regular practioner.
Joan in Arkansas

Tamara Croft
01-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Girlz.........tsk tsk... now you know you shouldn't cross your legs!!! It's bad for your circulation. Now it might look all fem etc but in years to come you will know about it!!!

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
01-08-2005, 06:25 PM
I do. It's hard sometimes but I do do it. Been doing it for years..

crossing my legs silly what were U thinking

crispy
01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Girlz.........tsk tsk... now you know you shouldn't cross your legs!!! It's bad for your circulation. Now it might look all fem etc but in years to come you will know about it!!!

Tamara x
Recent research has confirmed that crossing your legs is bad for your health.

Mr Gordon Brown will seek powers to invalidate the National Insurance number of any persons found:
- wearing a bra in bed (refer to an earlier post)
- smoking
- crossing legs

The effect will be an immediate cessation of the automatic right to treatment in any government supported hospital, including trust hospitals.

State police now have powers to secretly film you through your computer and TV screens. A database is maintained at the National Crime Intelligence Service based in Vauxhall, South London.

Tamara Croft
01-08-2005, 11:48 PM
OMG *slaps crispy*

It's bad for the circulation in your legs if you cross them for too long..... don't blame me when ur all old biddiez and have varicose veins!

*slaps crispy again*

Tamara x :p

crispy
01-09-2005, 12:07 AM
OMG *slaps crispy*

It's bad for the circulation in your legs if you cross them for too long..... don't blame me when ur all old biddiez and have varicose veins!

*slaps crispy again*

Tamara x :p
oww! :eek:

that hurt you bitch !!

........... nice, do it again :) :)

Tamara Croft
01-09-2005, 12:23 AM
oww! :eek:

that hurt you bitch !!

........... nice, do it again :) :)

LOL *slaps you again really hard* as requested :p

Tamara x

samanthajay
01-09-2005, 01:06 AM
i can do it pretty good. now tamara slaping sharks only makes them mad. or is it horny? i think it pends on who dose it. :D

wilma
01-09-2005, 02:38 AM
Sarah I think it is alright not to cross your legs. I found it just as fem to put the legs close together and moved to one side or the other. LOL Wilma.