PDA

View Full Version : Ordered new shoes

Melinda G
11-03-2006, 10:38 PM
I just ordered these shoes online from Sears, 29.99.
I saw them today in Sears, but some woman was standing about 5 feet away giving me funny looks, and wouldn't leave. I hate when I'm looking at shoes, or underwear, or lingerie, and some middle aged woman just keeps hanging around and looking at me. So I ambled away, and came home and ordered them online. What do you think of them, I have several pairs of ankle straps, but I wanted some with the instep strap .

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8208/marcjl6.png

Jenny Wilson
12-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I love those shoes so I went to look at them online. Unfortunately, they are not available in my size, 12WW.

I'm a sucker for Mary Janes, flats or heels, and own about 15 pairs.

Jenny

Kristen Marie
12-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Those shoes are wonderful, but I know what you mean on the WW. I tried on a just a W today and they are a bit snug on the toes.

As to the woman watching, I hate when that happens, but it does happen. When I go shopping I am always in sports jacket or suit, but I have nylons on as well. When I casually slip my foot into the shoe, I try not to act embarassed, but I something feel uneasy if they are watching. However, I have never had any woman say anything negative or embarassing. They usually smile, especially when they see my nylons and they know I am buying them for myself.

tgirlsfriend
12-01-2006, 07:30 PM
they look beautifull

Joan_CD
12-01-2006, 07:40 PM
I bought the almost identical pair at Macys a few weeks ago, but paid 39.99! Darn!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!

julie lavender
12-01-2006, 08:04 PM
hI MeLinda G.Gosh I just love the shoes, lucky you. As for the lady looking at you,she is getting a buzz from you,and she is learning from you,so wishing her hubby was a bit like you.Big hugs, julie x x x x

Tatiana Thomas
12-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Ohhhhh, I love em.:thumbsup: Sears hunh. :happy:

Melinda G
12-01-2006, 11:58 PM
They cam a couple weeks ago, right after I posted. They fit fine, and look good. I'm going to order another pair in Red. They are still on sale, for 29.99. You can get an additional 10% off from midnight tonight, until noon tomorrow, Saturday.

Lovely Rita
12-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Hi Melinda G

Thanks for the heads up I also would like to share a great buy on some 5" pumps up to size 16

they are available at the site below they are called Seduce 420 real patent leather

http://www.debutantsball.com/

take care