PDA

View Full Version : I want your opinion dear.

Melinda G
11-03-2006, 11:08 PM
"Does this dress make me look fat"? :D

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5789/nov9zv5.jpg

trannie T
11-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Ooooooh Nooooooo! ! ! I answered this question once before. I didn't see her for three days. On the fourth day I was able to open my eyes to see a little bit.

Blonde
11-03-2006, 11:14 PM
lol, the ONE question that has no right answer.

Answers available:
-No (they think you're lying)
-Yes (well you can all guess that outcome)
-Compared to what?
-run away

Melinda G
11-03-2006, 11:17 PM
That was one of the outfits I wore halloween. I just put on a coat, and out I went. Probably just looked like any ordinary middle aged woman. Not too good. Not too bad.
Oh, by the way. For those afraid to go out, a glass of wine before you go, gets rid of a lot of inhibitions. I walked a long way, through a residential neighborhood, with lots of people on the street, and sitting on their porches passing out candy, and no one batted an eye, or said anything. Just do it.!
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9756/nov11ef6.jpg

Scotty
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM

Answers available:
-Compared to what?
-run away

The Tom Leykis answer was not on the list above

"Dear, you would not be asking me if you did not think so"

(DUCKING!)

You look fine in it, I would not give it a seconds thought if I saw you out and about - you look fine!

carol anne
11-03-2006, 11:23 PM
:love: No Melinda, you don't look fat, it is just that your waist is a little large. I feel you would look better with a shorter wig which might look a little more like the average type of hairdo that mid age .
ladies seem to prefer these days.

Blonde
11-03-2006, 11:27 PM
My wife walked by as I was posting, and made the comment "nice legs", All she could see was your legs due to scrolling down to post.

Stephenie S
11-03-2006, 11:34 PM
I have learned to always duck this question.

You do, however, look very nice.

Notice how much nicer you look in the second picture. IMO the dress is WAY too short for your figure.

Steph

Melinda G
11-03-2006, 11:35 PM
I don't like short hair on chicks, or myself. Notice the single women have long hair. Then, as soon as they get married, they get a more "practical" short hairdo.
But from a crossdressers standpoint, a longer wig helps conceal a mans larger head, and neck. And you can pull the hair in close around your neck, to conceal the sides of your face and neck. There's a method to my madness. The first thing you need to learn about being a woman, is how to conceal imperfections!:D :D :D

Melinda G
11-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Here's some legs. But I have to work on the facial expressions. No doubt about it. It was hard to smile right, because my contacts were irritating me. I think I got a couple grains of eye shadow under them. Always seems to happen.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2073/nov13nl3.jpg

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Would you believe me if I said you had FAT Hair????BJ

Melinda G
11-04-2006, 01:25 AM
My old girlfriend had bigger hair than mine, and she was a foot shorter than me. She used to call it "big hair". Go figure.

tall_brianna
11-04-2006, 03:38 AM

Answers available:
-Compared to what?
-run away

Nice one!

How about, "Baby, are you kidding me. You're thin as a rail. Let's go get a rich dinner at ___________ <name of your posh eatery>"

:lol:

Melinda, you look smashing!

Kate Simmons
11-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Sorry Hon. That's a question by women that I've learned NOT to answer. It's a "no win" situation. My standard answer now to that is:" Well, what do you think?":happy: Ericka/Rich

klyde
11-04-2006, 06:08 AM
The skirt looks good but the top doesn't seem to fit right.

Charleen
11-04-2006, 06:34 AM
Whenever asked that question I always use evasive tactics like, "Do smell something burning?", and get out of there. On this one, I'm with Klyde, the top doesn't seem to fit quite right, but thr rest is alright.
Love and xxxx, Lily

nishababe
11-04-2006, 07:10 AM
You look ok ,I think your best feature is your legs which look really nice

Maureen Henley
11-04-2006, 08:04 AM
My standard answer is either a) "Do I look stupid enough to answer that question?" or b) "I've been married way too long to fall into that trap!"

In this case, the answer is ... no, it doesn't, but it's really not the right dress for you. Sorry

ubokvt
11-04-2006, 08:16 AM
OH GIRL!!!!!:heehee: You are such a tease, you know only a girl would ask that. Now would you like me to answer as an admierer or a girlfriend?:devil:

Dawn29680
11-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Not at all looks good

Alaceann
11-04-2006, 10:00 AM
The leggs are nice and the wig is too. Like the second picture better, the
belt gives you some waist definition.

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 10:13 AM
If you have to ask, you have doubts. Only one opinion matters and that is yours. When you like your look, you radiate confidence and beauty.

Raychel
11-04-2006, 10:31 AM
You asked for opinions remember, Don't get mad at me. :hugs:

You do not look fat by any means, But in my opinion there is WAY to much leg showing for an older woman. I love the dress, but it should be on a 20 year old

Karren H
11-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I'd say it sure does!!!! So if its a size 10?? Send it to me because its obviously too small for you!!

:D

Love Karren

crossing-the-rain
11-04-2006, 10:44 AM
other than your wig,you look great.
Rain.

Wenda
11-04-2006, 12:49 PM
You have done a great job! I share your strong jaw, which is difficult to feminize, and I agree that longer hair does help with that feature. If you want to go to the next level, I would suggest a corset to minimize the waist (and if you like that, liposuction is not outrageously expensive), and some hip/buttock enhancers. Doesn't take much to change the proportions. GREAT LEGS!!! Not knowing your neighourhood, I would expect you would have been in the top 40% of ladies on the sidewalk.

Melinda G
11-05-2006, 11:30 PM
That was a Charleston dress I bought at the Halloween store. I didn't try it on, and there were no returns allowed. It was a little tight in the chest, so I made two vertical cuts about four inches long right under the arms, to get it on. Being a leg man, in my other life, I cut one panel off the bottom, to show more leg. I'm not going to wear it to church. I'll use the material I cut off the bottom, and add it under the arms. Thats why the top may not appear to fit right. It sure feels good, wearing it. Some kind of slithery material. I like slithery material! :D

shirleytgirl
01-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Hee-hee - I'm so abstaining from this topic! Oh wait - darn... :)

susie evans
01-04-2007, 05:13 PM
the smile is hard for me also wish i had a smile like karren does i guess will just have to keep pratcing:hugs:

Diana West
01-04-2007, 08:07 PM
The dress doesn't make you fat, your watch does. LOL

You look fine. Nice legs.

Sierra Evon
01-04-2007, 08:10 PM
fat noooo, I think you look fine :happy: :thumbsup:

linnea
01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
You don't look fat to me; I guess that the question might be "is this outfit flattering--or not?" I think that it looks fine, but I would suggest that you wear a longer skirt, even though you do have good legs. I think that once you feel comfortable in the outfit, you might feel like smiling too. You've got a lot to smile about.

If you have to ask, you have doubts. Only one opinion matters and that is yours. When you like your look, you radiate confidence and beauty.

Casey Morgan
01-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Sorry Hon. That's a question by women that I've learned NOT to answer. It's a "no win" situation. My standard answer now to that is:" Well, what do you think?":happy: Ericka/Rich

I've also heard that you can say something along the lines of "why do you ask". Then when she gets into something specific you can reassure her about that specific thing.

Angie G
01-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Melinda I'm not going there but you do have nice legs hun :hugs:
Angie

RobertaFermina
01-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Melinda,

You've got everything you need to leave 'em drooling, Dear.

Now let's see what we can do to emphasize your hips, and bring out your winning smile !

:love: Roberta

janet p
01-04-2007, 11:04 PM
What are you trying to get us all in trouble? That is the ONE question that is unanswerable no mater how you answer it's wrong.:love:

Bobbie Jo
01-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Melinda honey, to me the dress does look a little small on you but i like your leggs.

Melinda G
01-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks girls. My own legs do turn me on. A mirror is a girls best friend. So I'm into the "shorter is better, **** look".:D