PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Effect...

Marissa Mae
11-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Halloween was IT for me, the pinnicle of my crossdressing!!! For anyone that read my post a few days back about the whole experience, you know what I am talking about! :D

The whole buildup to that night.. the talking... no, RAVING, to my girlfriend about dressing up, where we were going, what shoes we were wearing, this and that, was a tsunami of excitement and emotion, and the wave crested that night as I truly had one of the best experiences of my life!!!!

But after that night, I have not had any urge to dress WHATSOEVER. I am seriously wondering what happened to the need to dress. Where did it go? I got new shoes from Fredericks the other day, and nothing. Sure, they are hot shoes, but I simply feel no need to dress up to try them on.

I have sexual desire, I have my usual sex drive with my girlfriend; in fact I dressed to see what I would feel, but dressing is not stimulating me like it did before that Halloween night out on Saturday. I thought it would come back, but it hasn't.

What is going on? Did I lose it? Is it even possible? I don't think so, but has anyone ever experienced this?

Debb
11-03-2006, 11:36 PM
I experienced the same thing when I went out the first time (actually, the first few times!).

It'll probably come back. I gather a lot of folks on here have experienced the quickening effect .. I sure have. Once I got over the initial excitement, my desire to dress / go out in public became more of a .. "sometimes" thing.

Chloe Renee
11-03-2006, 11:40 PM
been there and done that. After Saturday's costume party I was really depressed,the build up was great. After the fact was like a Monday after a long vacation. Talking about it actually helped quite a bit its just hard to talk about if nobody knows.

Cristi
11-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Halloween has been the 'focus' of my year for quite a while, and the same thing happens to me every year. It is like I get it all out of my system for a while. Though, on the other hand, 'out of my system' may be open to interpretation. For instance, I spent all day today in a dress, tights and a touch of makeup and just got back from a drive around town.

I think it is because, after the stimulus of being out and about in public fully dressed, just putting something on at home doesn't do enough for me. It takes a while for things to become normal again.

It WILL come back, it always does. Just give it a week or two at the most. :)

The other thing I notice, while on the subject, is that the preparation and anticipation is much bigger than the actual event. Once I am fully dressed, out in public, walking through a mall or something it is just... almost 'normal' feeling. There isn't really a thrill or any great excitement. I almost have to keep telling myself "While, here I am, in a dress!"

Glenda58
11-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Callie it will come back. I didn't dress for Halloween but did go out with some friends on Wednesday. Have been going out for while after a night out I sometimes don't feel like getting dress up that much for a few days. Just like GGs do. Then I want to go out again and do it all over to the nines. It's coming down off a high rest up you be out again.

Huntress
11-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Hmmmmn? I guess I've been there, done that, but now know exactly where the zone is. Still basking (basque-ing?):heehee: in the glow. I can still recall every conversation, nuanced look, touch, taste, etc., at the party. CD'ing enhances my senses to an amazing degree. Kinda like "point man on a combat patrol". Stay alert, stay alive.

Huntress

"If you're not living on the edge." "You're missing most of the view."

Scotty
11-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Haven't been out but after dressing up and hanging out here a while the urge is settled for a while.
I'm sitting here in hot pink shorts and a pink tank but not like it was anything different than an y other night - it's part of my life.

But I had an evening like that where I d ressed for a G/F in HER negligee and she enjoyed that so much she could not get enough, yet I had for a while because I didn't know who I was back then.....
But it came back.

Marissa Mae
11-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks for everyone's replies :o Glad I am not the only one that gets afflicted. Problem is, after Saturday, I could sorta tell my GF was sorta tired of me dressing. Any other time I would have not said this, but because I was feeling this funk, I told her that I would never talk to her about it again :sad: I hope that it doesn't come back stronger than ever and I can't talk to her about it! Its almost like having a split personality in here!!!

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Well, you might just be a beginner. I come home from work and am in a skirt and bra and panyties, within 15 minutes. So there is some hope for you...:heehee: ...BJ

Kristen Kelly
11-04-2006, 05:51 AM
Halloween used to be the high of my year, could not wait to go out to a bar party dressed. After a 2 year purge I got the urge to get dressed for Halloween last year so I went to NYC Parade and Webster Hall Party that night with a few friends I met on the internet, even rode the train into the city. From that point there was no looking back, the difference I had accepted just who I am, not fighting it, I go out 2 or 3 nights a week, out with friends often, even told the GG GF.
The problem I have is sometimes I make plans and getting ready I have to get myself in the "Zone" but once I get past the shaving and start putting on my makeup, that feeling quickly goes away. Nowdays it seem so "normal" to be out as Kristen that other than work I could dress all the time, and would not bother me.

Kate Simmons
11-04-2006, 06:08 AM
I've lost my "Mojo" in the past. We all have. Don't worry about it, it gets different as time goes on. I'm to the point now where becoming Ericka is "old hat" and just seems to be the thing to do or a "habit". Once we reach that point, we get like genetic women who wear women's clothes but sometimes look at it as a "chore" to get really dolled up. This only means we are getting more in touch with our femme self and more in touch with who we really are as a person. It is preceeded by periods of not wanting to dress, at least it was for me. Sounds normal to me anyway.:happy: Ericka/Rich