PDA

View Full Version : A Shopping Experience

trannie T
11-04-2006, 01:00 AM
On Halloween I spent the day en femme. I went to several stores and had my photo taken in several stores and cafes. In the afternoon I had become quite confident, I don't pass, not even close but I did have a good time.
I went to a discount store and bought a few things. When I went to check out the clerk (who incidentally was in costume) thought I was one of the funniest things she had seen all day. She called one of the other clerks over to see me. I had purchased a few items of makeup and a couple pairs of panties. The clerk was amazed at my panties, she asked if I was going to wear them, I said naturally and asked if she wore panties under her clothes. She agreed with my line of reasoning and decided that one should wear panties under women's clothes. She said that another man in women's clothing had been in a week before, when she asked him if he was early for halloween he said no, that was the way he dressed.
The poor clerk, she was so politically incorrect and insensitive. I thoroughly enjoyed our talk, I can't wait to go back and buy some more panties from her when I'm in drab, wonder what she'll say then.

Warbender
11-04-2006, 07:40 PM
I wold like to know too. if it happens. Please postit or e-mail me Warbenderjr71@yahoo.com (This sounds like it could be interesting)

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, please do post the results of your next shopping trip. Why don't you pick out a bra next time. See what she says. Tell her you want to be a gurl. so that is why you wear a bra....BJ

Jodie_Lynn
11-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Ahhhh Halloween, the #1 holiday for CD-ers.......

Congrats on your successful day trannie T

Tania2000
11-05-2006, 01:16 AM
It seems the world still has a tough time accepting us for what we are. That being normal people who like to dress well in things that make us feel good and sexy. Please let us all know what happens when you go back in drab.