PDA

View Full Version : My night pit in mainstream club

steffie39
11-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Hi girls,

I had a great night on Friday. I finally got my camera back! I took a lot of pictures. I went out with a CD friend tonight (impromptu thing) and we stopped at a restaurant. Then we went to the club we intended to go to but they would not let us in as they said it was a private party. However I found another place to go. My friend didn't feel like going any more but I went in. Turns out it was a private party again but here they let me in! It was a mainstream club too.

I had a great time! Danced with a lot of girls! In fact an interesting thing happened to me. A group of these girls came in from the side door and while I was dancing they all came up to me and started dancing with me too. However, a few one dollar bills dropped to the floor from one of the girl's purses. However, the next thing I know the girls are stuffing the one dollar bills into my bra, like they do with performers at a drag show! lol I couldn't believe it! Thus was one of the best times I have ever had and it was at a mainstream club no less! The great thing is a TG person like me can go there and be accepted as just another girl! It's so great. I wanted to share with all my forum friends! When I got home, I put on some femme sleepwear (from Victoria Secret). I posted pics and I also made some videos too in the link below (my latest entry t the bottom)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=616572#post616572

Steffie

tall_brianna
11-04-2006, 04:20 AM
I like it! That's an awesome story.