PDA

View Full Version : Details of my second time out en femme, a day out shopping at the mall…

judyw9
11-04-2006, 07:24 AM
This is a long post but, hopefully, pretty well written and somewhat entertaining (I enjoyed writing it anyway).

On Monday, I spent the day out en femme. This was my second time out (first time was August 12th). I apologize in advance that I did not get any pics. It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go out (I had a somewhat unexpected window of opportunity) and I didn’t think of taking pics. I’m going to try to take some using my new camera sometime this month (as soon as I get another window of opportunity) and post them.

There were two things that were special this time versus my first time. First, I did my own make-up (I had it professionally done the first time). I’ve been practicing and felt I finally progressed to the point where I can do a pretty good job. The second was that I decided that I would finally shave my legs and buy a skirt (I’ve kept my upper body shaved since my first time out). I’m a bodybuilder and runner (but slim—5’9” 145 pounds 38-28 1/2-35) and my legs are very muscular (with veins popping), so I have been hesitant to wear a skirt or dress, but I really wanted to at least try it.

So I shaved my legs and, wow! what a huge improvement! They actually didn’t look bad, much better than I thought. I then showered, shaved, and moisturized. I’ve been practicing getting as close a shave as possible without cutting myself too badly (I put pure vitamin E oil on the cuts and it stops the bleeding very effectively—so a few cuts are o.k.), I tried to get my entire face as smooth to the touch as the upper part of my face where there is no beard. I succeeded with this and moved on to the make-up. I was really pleased with the job I did, definitely my best make-up effort yet. I then put on my new wig (I now have two) and outfit and looked at myself in the mirror and was very pleased with the result. I was also pleased that it only took me about two hours to get ready (excluding the hour it took to shave my legs—what an ordeal doing it for the first time!). Ready to go out!

I got in my car and headed to the Seminole County Mall, just north of Orlando (far enough from home that there would be little chance of seeing anyone I know). It was a miracle that I didn’t get into an accident, as I had loud rock music cranked and was driving very fast and checking my face in the mirror every few seconds (I was on an incredible high—nothing like being out of the house en femme!).

I arrived at the mall, parked my car, and went in to Dillards. I was a little nervous walking in but not too much so (from my first time out, I know I am passable). I wanted to immediately start interacting with people and gauge their reactions. The wind had blown my hair around so I looked for the ladies room. I asked a sales associate (SA) where it was and thought my femme voice sounded pretty good. No indication from the SA that anything was amiss. I went in, brushed my hair, touched up my make-up and walked to Macys which is at the opposite end of the mall. The mall has escalators with mirrors on the sides so I was checking myself as I passed the mirrors and thought I looked really good. I went into Macys and saw a black velour skirt I liked. They had it in size 2 Petite which I thought was about right. I went into the dressing room and tried it on, and, wow! perfect fit. It looked great on me, and my legs, with the skirt and high heels, actually looked o.k--not great, but not bad either. I then found a top that looked like it would go with the skirt and tried it on, another winner so I took both items and went to pay.

There was one customer ahead of me in line and she started a conversation with me and we chatted while she was paying. I practice my femme voice every day for a few minutes with a tape recorder while driving to and from work, so I was comfortable talking to her. While I was paying, the SA remarked how great the skirt was and that she had one like it and loved it.

I then went to another department to buy a pair of black pantyhose and had a conversation with the SA while I was paying. She complimented my purse and asked me if I wanted to buy another one. I said, “not right now” and thanked her. I then went to the ladies room to change into my new outfit. I changed and went out to put my old outfit in the car so I wouldn’t have to carry it around. The combined feeling of the skirt, pantyhose, heels, and my freshly shaved legs was exhilarating.

I was looking for my car and realized I didn’t know exactly at which of the three Dillards entrances I parked. I spent a while walking around the parking lot and finally realized my car was up a hill, across a wooded area, about 100 yards away. Normally, I would have jogged up the hill without thinking twice, but I considered that I was wearing heels and a skirt, that my hair would get messed up, and that it might not be safe to walk through that wooded area—I could be attacked. I laughed to myself about this thought process, I was thinking like a woman.

I went back into Dillards, out through the correct entrance, put my things in my car and went back in the mall and went to Victoria’s Secret. I had a card for a free pair of panties and $10 off any bra. I asked an SA which panties I could get free with the card and she showed me. She helped me find a pair (cotton) in size small and I also picked out another more expensive pair. Then on to the bras. The SA recommended one and another customer saw what she was recommending and told me she had one and it was great and that I had to get it. Well, that was enough of a recommendation for me so I took it and the panties and went to the register to pay. I started to pay in cash and the SA asked me if I had an Angels card and I said yes but not with me and she told me she could look it up. I almost said o.k. but then realized I’d have to show ID, which, of course, would have been very awkward (to say the least).

As I walked out, I realized I had been at the mall for four hours so I headed home. All in all, it was a great day, a lot of fun. I got called miss, ma’am, and lady many times which was music to my ears. I felt very comfortable at all times and at no time did I sense that anyone read me or took me for anything other than the woman I presented myself to be. I made it a point to use the ladies room a lot (it amazes me how much nicer the ladies rooms are than the men’s, all those mirrors, chairs, couches, and so much cleaner) and I always asked someone where it was, since I felt that if I were not passable, I would find out then. I never had a problem.

Actually, both this time and my first time out en femme, I noticed that people treat me much more enthusiastically than they do when I am en drab. I get a lot of smiles, hellos, and women want to have conversations with me. I just don’t get that en drab. People are polite to me en drab, but that’s about it. It’s infinitely more fun to be out en femme!

ShannonDragon
11-04-2006, 08:00 AM
A SIZE 2!!! Where's my club?!!

Glad you had an enjoyable experience!:love:

:tongueout

Jesse69
11-04-2006, 04:43 PM
For your height and weight a size 2 is just amazing! Too bad your wife wants you to gain weight. I had looked too attractive when I went out in my St. John suit - and one women smiled at me and gave me a good look.

You seem blessed with a good fem voice. I have avoided conversations with my femme voice because I have to work on mine. I'm totally passable by looks too but I will get read if my voice isn't so femme.

Hey judy I'd love to see you in a skirt suit!

Jasmine Ellis
11-04-2006, 05:02 PM
sounds you had a lovely time and don't time fly when your having fun

Phyliss
11-04-2006, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=ShannonDragon;616695]A SIZE 2!!! Where's my club?!!

I have two, you can borrow one of them, lets get her.
I would KILL to get into a size 10 and she walks around buying size two.

HARRUMPH!!!! :love: :love: :D

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm glad everything went well for you, but a size 2?????BJ Too skinny for the Plus crowd!!!

Glenda58
11-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Size 2 I'm mad because I just went to size 10.

Glad you had a good time. It's just starting the more you go out and have a good time the more you want to go out. I did now I have a group of friends that get together. And found them here.

So enjoy yourself with this it is a high that feels good and doesn't harm you.

Adrienne Heels
11-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Judy, that sounds like it was an awesome day! Good for you!

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 11:45 PM
The last time I went to the mall, I had 2 of those cards for free panties and $10 off a bra at Victoria Secret. The cotton panties are very comfortable. But they could have been more comfort able, if they were more sexy...BJ