PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder If I'm Outed

trannie T
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM
On Haloween I dressed en femme and started to drive to the city. As I wa leaving my small town I stopped at Starbucks. I waited in the drive through for a few minutes and the line did not move. I figured that I would be identified at the drive through as I am a regular customer there. To speed things up I parked the car and went inside. It was quiet for a bit until one of the employees recognized me in my sweater and skirt. All the employees had to check me out and one took my picture. They all enjoyed my outfit. I got my coffee and left.
Today one of the employees said she'd got my photo back. She still lives with her parents, I worked with her father. I'm sure she showed him the photo.
I went in Starbucks with the knowledge that I would be recognized, I am not worried about being outed but wonder how many people are aware that I dressed.

S. Lisa Smith
11-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, it was Holloween. I bet you may be kidded a bit, but it will die down quickly.

Scotty
11-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Agreed, now if they see you AGAIN that way, well then they may ask questions but it sounds to me like they LIKED it or they would not have taken pics of it!!!

MJ
11-04-2006, 07:02 PM
hi girls
don't worry about it. after all it was Halloween. i think after a short time people will forget. whats that rule if you dress once it's a freebie after that you are a cross dresser. as long as you don't go in there again dressed you should be OK . only you and your friends here know the truth.. hugs

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 10:15 PM
I would ask for a copy of the picture, so you could have some memories of you Halloween in drag. With that, It probably will drop down...BJ