PDA

View Full Version : Girls dress for Girls

Amy Hepker
11-04-2006, 06:18 PM
I have always believed that Girls always dress for other Girls rather than for the Guys or Boys.:eek: I mean when growing up a little girl dresses for her mother.:hugs: As she grows older she dresses for her friends.:heehee: When she is dating she may dress to get the guys attention, but as soon as he is hooked she is again dressing to please her friends and Family. She will also dress to please herself, but usally to be accepted by her peers.:hugs: One funny thing about girls is, the first part of their life they are trying to get into Bras, then once there, they are trying to get out of them (always complaining about them). Remember Girls just want to have Fun!:tongueout

Kate Simmons
11-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Girls will be girls, Amy and T-girls will be T-girls. Gotta love it.:happy: Ericka/Rich

trannie T
11-04-2006, 07:03 PM
When I dress I know I won't be picking up many women. I do not wish to be picking up any men. The only one I really want to please is myself.

eleventhdr
11-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Yes being a reall girl would mean just that so that you could be with other real girls and laugh and giggle and carry on as only real females can hmmm!

Oh well just show me the way there and let nature take it's own coruse!

Jay Suzy!

Penny
11-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I believe women dress out of necessity. The definition of necessity varies with each and every woman. Necessity might mean always or it might mean special occasions or it might mean meerly when the woman feels the need or perhaps never. The definition is as unique as are most women themselves.

Kimberly
11-04-2006, 08:00 PM
I dress to please myself - the pleasure I get, and the empowered feeling I get are all from within me... not sleezy guys asking me if I'd like a drink, (probably with added rehypnol!) xx

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 10:04 PM
I tend to agree with you, As a gurl, I have a tendancy to try to look good. But as a guy, I dress as a slob. But in gurl mode, I even try to match my underwear, bra and panties....BJ

Phoebe Reece
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
And guys are always trying to get into girls bras. Some one way, some another way....

Gunda
11-05-2006, 02:21 AM
I tend to agree with you, As a gurl, I have a tendancy to try to look good. But as a guy, I dress as a slob. But in gurl mode, I even try to match my underwear, bra and panties....BJ

Same here. As a girl - nice. As a guy - slob.

Just as women want to get a bra as girls but then come to hate them as they get older I think alot of us guys have an analogous changing attitude toward shaving and facial hair. When I was fourteen I thought having enough hair to shave was really neat (I could show up some of my friends and feel older) - now, like most guys, I wish I had less hair and didn't have to shave as it's now just a pain having to slide a razor over my face on a regular basis.

Best,
Gunda

Phyliss
11-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Amy said,..."I have always believed that Girls always dress for other Girls rather than for the Guys or Boys."

Yes they do.

1. I'm a better "catch" than any of my friends.
2. I can "take" your man just by wearing this mini skirt.
3. I weigh less than any of my friends and this blouse shows it.
4. I have bigger "girls" than any body else and this bra shows that
5. etc etc.

I've spoken to a number of women who will say that for the most part, women will dress for other women to impress them. If they happen to look good for a guy that's a side benefit.

Guys don't talk about clothes, we talk about that latest busines deal we made, how we shot under 80 in our golf game, our new truck with the 1000hp engine, how we can run 5 miles in 10 minutes, etc. Women speak of other things, wearing nice clothing is an unspoken thing. It's saying look at me, my husband can afford these designer jeans. I got a better "deal" than you.
So,.... yeah yhey dress for a variety of reasons but one of those reasons is to impress their other girl friends.

Joy Carter
11-05-2006, 06:07 AM
They do dress for each other kinda like a competition. But I'd say that would apply to younger girls pretty much. My wife who has trouble fitting into nice clothes is always exasperated about her looks. I don't expect her to make miracles when dressing just to look nice. Me I'm dressed nice even at work I just don't feel right unless I have made an attempt. The only slob part of me is that I don't shave on weekends.

Sheila
11-05-2006, 06:15 AM
I dress because I have to otherwise I would get arrested going out in the stree nude :tongueout (btw not a pretty sight me undressed)

Jess(SO)