PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Scotty
11-04-2006, 06:37 PM
We had a discussion here a while back about a temporary tattoo that was worn on the ankle.

Well I had been looking at tattoos for a LOOOOONG time, like 20 years, but about 4 years ago I started shopping around and still didn't see what I liked.
The one I originally was going to get was a warner brother character but it just would not go with me. The dagger through the heart represents pain so I decided against that one (I've had the temp for 15 years).

But today I saw what I liked.

It's not the dagger with the rose around it, but that gave me the idea and when I saw it I knew it was for me.....

So I'm getting a single tall rose, just opened from a bud, not fully opened, wiht a snake (gentle snake) wrapped around it. (Much like the medical insignia snake that represents healing).

It'll be about 2 inches tall and on my inside left ankle/calf.......

It's for transformation, so the snake represents and the opening rose, well lets hope it opens that way LOL.

I loved it and having thought it over for many years decided it's what i want.

It'll be in a moderately private place except when I go in shorts but even then it'll be on the inside.

Wish I had the digital copy of it but I'll take pics, I go in at 1 on Monday for it and I'm quit excited actually!!!

PS Thanks to Tamara for changing my name!! I'm still in the closet and will stay that way though!!

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 03:13 PM
I have a cute surprise when my panties are pulled down! Nuff said!!!!!