PDA

View Full Version : a quick gaff/tuck question

hiprule
11-04-2006, 08:01 PM
When wearing a gaff (I never have, just use tape when tucked) should one, or is one expected to tuck? Is it painful to be tucked, or, perhaps, is it painful not to be tucked when wearing a gaff?

One more question:

Does a gaff (when worn in combination with tucking) take away the little bulges of one's testes on the front of one's crotch?

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't tuck, but it don't want any attention when I'm dressed. And I have women's slacks and always wear women's jeans. My wife says the little guy doesn't show in a skirt, so I don't worry about it....BJ

Jesse69
11-05-2006, 12:14 AM
I don't have a gaff. I use a small tight panty. But I guess there still is some bulge so if I go shopping in drag I use a skirt suit that hides the bulge. Womens pants will show your bulge but a skirt often won't unless it tight.

Karren H
11-05-2006, 12:21 AM
I have a gaff. And I always tuck. But all a gaff is is a thong made of heavier material so as to hold the tuck. And Jesse is correct, a tight pair of panties will work fine. Tucking doesn't hurt if it done corectly....And what bulg? When I tuck its very flat up front..

Love Karren

Tania2000
11-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I tuck and use a tight pair of panties. The bulge is there however....wish I knew how to get rid of it

hiprule
11-05-2006, 07:11 AM
So, I wouldn't tape and wear a gaff? If I'm willing to tape, I shouldn't buy a gaff, huh?

ellieparsons
11-05-2006, 07:47 AM
I have a gaff. And I always tuck. But all a gaff is is a thong made of heavier material so as to hold the tuck. And Jesse is correct, a tight pair of panties will work fine. Tucking doesn't hurt if it done corectly....And what bulg? When I tuck its very flat up front..

Love Karren

Just like Karren, i wear a gaff & tuck and wear a pair on panties and i have no bumps, nice and flat

Karren H
11-05-2006, 09:29 AM
I tuck and use a tight pair of panties. The bulge is there however....wish I knew how to get rid of it

I heard that SRS works pretty good for that problem!! Hehe

Love Karren

EjayeCD
11-05-2006, 09:56 AM
I just bought a pretty gaff on ebay. I'll take a before & after pic to show everyone.

Holly
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
I just bought a pretty gaff on ebay. I'll take a before & after pic to show everyone.Ya might want to read the rules before you think of posting these...

tall sam
11-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I have tried both - taping and gaff. I prefer taping as it gives that totally free feeling and you dont have to wear tight panties. I like g-strings and have a g - gaff. find it a bit uncomfortable but get used to it. As for taping, not sure if I am doing it right or possibly too tight but find that my "t's" can get sore after a while. If I do it too loose then I have a bulge but with the gaff I dont. Tough choice so any advice is appreciated.

Joelle134
11-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I should get a gaff just to have one available, but I typically tuck and then use two or three small panties, then my hip/butt enhancement, then the jeans or whatever I'm wearing at the time. I think my tight/stretch jeans look pretty good. The front area isn't quite as 'empty' as a nice skinny real girl might be, but I think it's pretty close, and certainly not noticeable.

I do have to adjust every now and then though.. since things like to shift and move around a bit over time. :(

JoAnnDallas
11-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't use a gaff. I use a panty liner and a tight panty and found that tucking that way, I get a real good flat area and no bumps. The panty liner helps by giving the guy something to grab onto. Also a panty girdle works wonders too. Also a open bottom girdle does too.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-06-2006, 05:43 PM
well, i've heard that gaffs are better for tight clothing when you are tucked, but with looser clothing, you can go with out tucking

hotbobbie
11-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I use thongs and they work real well.

DarLynn
11-07-2006, 05:22 AM
when i tuck i wear a tight panty and pantyhose. that helps hold the boy in place.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 01:00 PM
I use thongs and they work real well.

how do you get a thong to hold everything in place? one size too small?

KarenSusan
11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I don't use a gaff. I use a panty liner and a tight panty and found that tucking that way, I get a real good flat area and no bumps.

I use this method also. Fortunately, I'm so small that this gives a completely flat front.

Tgirl74
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
I wore gaffs for years but after 4 hrs in a gaff and i'd want to take it off.
I need to be tucked very tightly so I've found that a tight pair of panties with a good of amount spandex under a pair of shaper pantyhose made with lycra keep me pulled back nice and tight with my testes up inside me and very flat in the front.I like to tighten things up every once in awhile but overall I never become uncomfortable.

Jacinda

BarbaraLoveToDress
11-08-2006, 01:39 PM
What do you mean your testies inside you. I usually just pull everything back, up underneath and put on a pair of tight panties. My enemy does slide down once in awhile and I need to pull again

Tgirl74
11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
this is the method I use

http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_fannygrrl_archive.html

Don't give up it does work

Jacinda

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 02:24 PM
just one thing, is there anyway that the penis can be held back without tape.