PDA

View Full Version : The First Time In Heels

Tanya83
11-04-2006, 11:08 PM
I remember my first time...It was better than sex (Well almost)

What an exilarating feeling!

How about you?

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 11:27 PM
I still do better than my wife in heels...BJ I can do stepps and she can't....BJ

Karren H
11-04-2006, 11:56 PM
I think I was 8. In my mothers heels....and it was fun, Didn't have a clue what sex was so......I had nothing to compare it to.....hehehe

Love Karren

Glenda58
11-05-2006, 12:05 AM
I think mine first time I was about 7 Mom high heels took awhile to walk right. By 11 I had out grown them:( Didn't get my own till was 22. Now have about 13 pairs heels and boots. But that first time was great.

TeriAnn
11-05-2006, 12:23 AM
first time was around 7 or 8. Did pretty good from the start. Loved wearing them until my dad found out Oh Well I have a complete wardrob of shoes and clothes.No one going to take that away:heehee:

nicolv
11-05-2006, 12:23 AM
I love heels!... first tryied my mother's when I was 13....bought my first pair at 22.....I wear my high heel boots at the moment......and almost every day I take a walk before going to work in the morning !!....I would wear heels every day if I could....luckyly my wife accepts wearing the in the house!

Aprilrain
11-05-2006, 12:32 AM
My first time in heels was when i was a kid. Got my very own pair last week and wore them until i went to bed! better than sex? well different but awesome. for halloween i bought a pair of high heel boots wore them trick-or-treating.

Joy Carter
11-05-2006, 12:36 AM
I love heels, clackity clack. Just don't drink and pull your self up lame.:D

Brianne_bc
11-05-2006, 03:27 AM
I guess i was 5 or 6... mum had so many pairs of heels she kpt some in my room.... and ide stand in the closet wearing them... till i got in trouble.. then i knew to keep my fetish a secret... I wore her heels till about grade 9 when i out grew them... but did have my very first orgasm wearing my mums white wedge heels when i was about 11.

cassius1976
11-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I think my first experience in heels was when I was 10. that my mom had baught a pair of heels that just were a little to narrow for her. she asked me to wear then to see if I could stretch the toes out. I wore those heels for 3 hours. I eventually stretched them out. what my mom does not know is that when she was at work I would wear the heals around the house:thumbsup:

Paula G
11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
The first time I put on heels was when I think I was about 10. I found a pair of lace up oxford heels that my grandmother had left behind on her last visit. I used to wear them around the bedroom until I outgrew them & she came back for another visit. I then wore my mother's heels until I outgrew those. I didn't get my own pair until about five years ago.

trannie T
11-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Every time I wear heels it is just like sex. I fall down and embarass myself.

daizinha
11-05-2006, 10:28 PM
High heels are the deal for me. My weak point.
My first time was at age of 9, I wore some 2" shoes from my mom. However, the first time that I really count was at age of 12 when I found some old shoes my mom left in a wardrobe. I found a 4" sandal, coffee-colour, with some stripes. I spent a whole afternoon walking on them until I learned how to deal with them. So, so hot, I guess it was close to an orgasm, I was amazed.

StayceeCD
11-05-2006, 10:50 PM
First time for me was about 10 or 11. Wearing moms leather boots. WOW!! They were very "70's" multi colored and kinda stacked heel not too high. But just loved the way they made me feel! One of my earliest crossdressing moments! The next time I had any heels was actually my bravest moment to date! I was in the Village (NYC) and went to a shoe store on W 8th st. Walked in looked at a pair of '5 pumps with an anke strap and said "do you have these in a 10?" The woman said "are these for you?" I immediately said "No! These are for my wife!" I'm sure she knew better by the redness of my face! She then told me that they run small and I should get an 11.. I did and they fit perfectly! My first pair of heels! I haven't been to any stores since. I pretty much buy everything online or go to a TG store when I'm out of town!

Tanya83
11-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Allthough my desires started at a young age, my first time in women's shoes wasn't till I was around 26.

I'll never forget, just worked up enough nerve to walk into Payless, tried on one shoe (Very quickly) and bought them.

As soon as I got into my car they went on and what an experience! I kept saying to myself, "I can't believe I'm wearing women's shoes". I loved every minute of it.

StephanieD
11-05-2006, 11:47 PM
I tried on my sister's strap ons when I was in my teens. In my twenties, I bought a pair of heels at JC Penny's. I was never so "excited" in my life. Haven't been so since, except for those fun times with the wife.

Brianne_bc
11-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Im loving all these precious high heel moments... we are part of a great workd because of it ladies... you know that.....

Penny
11-06-2006, 02:29 AM
As a teenager, I worked in a women's shoe store. What a joy is was to wear and compare.

Carol A
11-06-2006, 07:32 AM
When I was 13 I put on a pair of my mon's red heels with a pair if stockings and was hooked from that day on. I wore them every chance I got and to this day just love heels.:thumbsup:

sarah-smith
11-06-2006, 08:46 AM
love them to bits, always been able to walk in them better than flat shoes.
can't remember the first pair... but I was hooked since!
think me and mrs will have to battle for the largest shoe collection! :tongueout

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I came to CDing later in life, in my 60's. I still have a problem walking in heels, and forget steps!

Paulette
11-06-2006, 11:13 PM
I have worn heels to walk all over town and have the blisters and aching calfs to show for it. But Like I have always said if your feet are not hurting you are not working gurl.

Audrey34
11-06-2006, 11:18 PM
From 13 (when I began scrossdressing) until I was 21 I didn't have a pair of heels that fit me, so I was stockingfoot all those years. I finally got ahold of a Spiegel catalog and ordered my first pair of heels. When they arrived, I tried them on. They didn't fit. It took a couple more times through trial and error before I found my proper size (13W). When I finally did get a pair that fit, it was a lovely experience. I felt I looked like a real lady in those heels.
-Audrey

Kristi1948
11-07-2006, 03:01 AM
I was 15, my sister had a pair of white t-straps with a 2" heel. Instantly fell in love. I actually wound up getting to wear that same pair of shoes to school that year on our schools annual "crazy day" where you could dress any way you wanted. That was it for me, dressed totally en femme along with that pair of heels for the whole day. Not to mention the 3/4 mile walk each way to school and home with my sister and her insisting that we stop at the store on the way home. No turning back then, I was hooked.

jill c
11-07-2006, 09:06 PM
i was 54 when i wore heels for the first time... 13W ladies.... thank you Payless

rachel_jean
11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Early teens for me and my sisters black knee high 'fashion boots' with a 2" or so high heel...
Also loved her 'spaghetti strap' sandels, with a 3" wedge heel.

On two occasions when she was cleaning out her closet and old shoes, I volunteered to take out the trash and rescued the shoes ;)

Never really cared for my mothers choice of footwear...

Rachel Jean

donna h
11-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Had my first time this last Saturday when I bought a pair of pumps. The clerk said I did well for never having worn heels before.Today I practiced for a couple hours,do have sore calfs but it was worth it.Heels do require a short ladylike stride it was fun cant wait to do it again.That sound coming from MY shoes was something Id waited years to hear.

joaninpa
11-07-2006, 11:20 PM
The first time I wore heels I was about 8. I tried on my mom's heels. I hate to admit it, but I walk in heels probably better than most women.:happy: :happy:

Christine Davis
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I was about 8 or 9 when I tried on my mothers heels. I remember there were a pair of clunky heels popular back in the 70's. I bought my first pair when I was 20. I bough them in my male size not knowing the difference. Boy were they tight, but I didn't care. Now I have the right size and walk better in them than my girlfriend.

JSpikeheels
11-08-2006, 12:38 AM
...well, without giving away the storyline in my other thread about boots one could say "my first time in heels was...TODAY!!!

..as Rod Serling would say "submitted for your approval..."

I went out to my courier job about 10am this morning in my Payless brown boots with the four inch heel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/Boot-2%20Brown-Payless/11Oct2006Boot1-1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/Boot-2%20Brown-Payless/MVC-011S-1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/Boot-2%20Brown-Payless/11Oct2006Boot11-5.jpg

...I wore them in to my customers like I have been doing every day for the past two weeks but since I am a courier I spend most of my time sitting behind the wheel and am only up-out-back in the truck...BUT this afternoon I went by and picked up a few things at Sam's Club big-boxroceries/discount store and walked the concrete from one end to the other...up...and down...one aisle after the next..on that hard unforgiving floor...in those four inch high heel boots...and I came home at 7pm...nine hours in those heels-the last two on my feet the entire time...

...oh my feet never felt so sore but every step never felt so gooood...how many of you have wanted to do something for so long that when you get to do it-even though it may hurt a little it feels wonderful through the soreness...

..this was, indeed, a first time-crossing that thresh-hold where the pleasure and the pain are almost one and the same...wonder what tomorrow may bring...

JSpikeheels

Jenna Lynn
11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
My first time in heels was a few years ago. I had bought a couple pairs online. The only pair that fit were my 3 1/2 inch heels with straps. I was in sheer delight as I put them on and just knew I had to buy more.

Michelle 51
11-08-2006, 10:02 AM
I was 53 and when i say heels i mean 2.5 or 3 in" .you younger girls can have the tall stuff.

Karen_m
11-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I can still remember that beautiful feeling of heels on concrete for the first time.

JSpikeheels
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Hi Karen_M

...your reply made me want to say just a bit more about high heels on concrete from my own perspective...

...the first thing I had to learn is that someone in heels moves at a different rhythm or cadence from someone not in high heels...high heels have a rhythm- to repeat a phrase-

that is different for every pair, every heel height, every style...

...I like the aspect that each pair of shoe or boot has a set of characteristics apart from every other pair..for example mid-calf boots have more ankle support and allow the person to roll her gait a little bit more casually..ankle boots and pumps require a little more risk management in the mechanics of heel-roll-toe placement...

...so what's all this got to do with concrete...well each shoe/boot has it's signature "step" and yesterday when I was at Sam's Club Discount Superstore on that concrete I found the right shorter step that let me walk and feel that concrete under the boot and everything just seemed nicer than it ever felt before...sure my feet felt sore but there was definitely something else at work there too-

so I will close this reply with a suggestion to all my high heel comrades in various stages of learning to walk on a spikeheel..figure out what the heel will "give" you..find that step-that spacing-that placement sequence that is comfortable for you in that particular heel and you will enjoy the experience even more...

JSpikeheels