PDA

View Full Version : Advice

gem_legs
01-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Ok girls, I've asked in a previous thread to no avail. So I'll ask here. What is the best advice to 'tuck one's manhood away'.

Thanks in anticipation

gem

Julie York
01-08-2005, 08:07 PM
I noticed that you asked this before. I thought but surely it is obvious? But then there are lots of tricks and stuff (A gaff isn't anything to do with fishing apparently) so I'm with you on this one. Done tastefully.

Is it obvious or is strong tape and pain involved?

We come here to ask the blatantly obvious (to those in the know) and get answers.

(Waits with Gaffa tape at the ready.)

wilma
01-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Thanks for posting the information. this site has so much sometimes this type of information gets lost. LOL Wilma

crispy
01-09-2005, 03:15 AM
It would be great if the subjects that routinely come up were maintained at the top of the display (stickies?) so that new members don't have to troll through 100 pages of old stuff.

When I started visiting there were only 29 pages and it took me a week to get my bearings.

Or maybe a condition of entry as a member should be to confirm you have familiarised yourself with the existing content. That would be helpful because the old threads would be refreshed by new members where they are of ongoing interest.

.......... oh why am I so practical and boring?. :rolleyes:

Celeste GG
01-09-2005, 03:43 AM
I have a way of tucking for my girls, but it involves shoe laces and I'm not sure you all want to hear it. Mistresses don't mind ;) a bit of CBT.

crispy
01-09-2005, 03:55 AM
I have a way of tucking for my girls, but it involves shoe laces and I'm not sure you all want to hear it. Mistresses don't mind ;) a bit of CBT.
........... oh, go on. I like the practical stuff. ;)

ChristineRenee
01-09-2005, 04:01 AM
A good gaff works the best I believe. Some tuck it all down underneath using a pad and then tape it in place...but that seems a little much to me. Personally, I'd stick with a gaff.

Love,
Christine Renee